Why do people find the need to stalk on gag or make multiple accounts

im not talking about people you talk to a lot who stalk your questions/answers but are really cool people, I mean random or obsessed trolls who find the need to just make rude comments for no reason or make multiple accounts just to harass if you block them. Case in point why do people find the need to stalk on gag or make multiple accounts just to harass?

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL it took me a long time to believe that people out there are really people who do this. Reasons they do this vary. I think it all comes down to having sad pathetic lives and they can only find meaning by being mean and cruel to people. People high self esteem and who feel good about themselves never are mean to others, its proven science.

What Guys Said 6

• They've got nothing better to do, and they're attempting to make others as miserable as they are.

• To feel better about their sad lives.

• Most want the last word if they've gotten into a free for all with another user. If they see they've been blocked and feel they can get the last word in, and harass the other user, they'll do so.

• you wouldn't need to block people if the block option didn't exist!

• As a Troll, I don't make multiple accounts.

• idk. sounds like too much work to me lol

What Girls Said 1

• They have too much time on their had an no real life to live