Why can't I change my profile name more than once in Girls ask Guys?

I changed my name once just for jokes, without knowing that I couldn't do it again, so now I am stuch with this name!...I know that in websites like Yahoo Answers you can change your name as many times as possible. Why can't we do it here as well?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask a mod or admin...they'll give you some answer, you may not like it, it may not make sense, but they can give you one

:1

What Girls Said 5

• I've changed my username on here 3 times...I told them my change to peace.love.couture would be my last though

Try messaging them again

• i didn't even know you can change it once lol

• they don't like indecisive/fickle users...?

• you can change it but probably you must have a long gap time between every time you do that. and, you are making your previous user name unavailable - that's way you can't change it every 5seconds.

• I didn't know we can change profile name here.would you please tell me how?Will the new name be reflected in all my old questions on GAG like Yahoo Answers?

• you can change your name once and yes it will be reflected on all of your answers, questions and contacts.

• Ok,thank you!

What Guys Said 6

• Not sure. I didn't even know that you could change it in the first place! No big deal tho, your username is brilliant if you ask me... ;)

• So cash out your chips and buy yourself something nice on Amazon and make a new account. What's the big deal?

• i want to still be a level 10!

• braaaaa that is too much though...

• The only thing rank is good for is having no ads at level 9 without an ad blocker. Otherwise the entire ranking system is basically meaningless. What was your name before anyway?

• Are girls not confusing to you anymore?

• They must have changed their policy. On my old account I must've changed my name like three times (but on the last time they did tell me it would be my last name change).

• get over it. you act like your dad named you sue.

• Ohh f*** sorry I asked this question...next time I will ask you permission to ask a question...Where are you from North Korea?

• I've only modified it once, but I wasn't aware of why we can't. Likely because it's been requested to the point to where they just don't want to do it anymore.