Why can't I change my profile name more than once in Girls ask Guys?

I changed my name once just for jokes, without knowing that I couldn't do it again, so now I am stuch with this name!...I know that in websites like Yahoo Answers you can change your name as many times as possible. Why can't we do it here as well?

1|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask a mod or admin...they'll give you some answer, you may not like it, it may not make sense, but they can give you one

:1

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I've changed my username on here 3 times...I told them my change to peace.love.couture would be my last though

Try messaging them again

0|0
    0|0
  • i didn't even know you can change it once lol

1|0
    0|0
  • they don't like indecisive/fickle users...?

0|0
    0|0
  • you can change it but probably you must have a long gap time between every time you do that. and, you are making your previous user name unavailable - that's way you can't change it every 5seconds.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't know we can change profile name here.would you please tell me how?Will the new name be reflected in all my old questions on GAG like Yahoo Answers?

0|0
    0|0
    • you can change your name once and yes it will be reflected on all of your answers, questions and contacts.

• Ok,thank you!

What Guys Said 6

• Not sure. I didn't even know that you could change it in the first place! No big deal tho, your username is brilliant if you ask me... ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • So cash out your chips and buy yourself something nice on Amazon and make a new account. What's the big deal?

0|1
    0|0
    • i want to still be a level 10!

• Show All
    • braaaaa that is too much though...

• The only thing rank is good for is having no ads at level 9 without an ad blocker. Otherwise the entire ranking system is basically meaningless. What was your name before anyway?

• Are girls not confusing to you anymore?

1|1
    0|0
  • They must have changed their policy. On my old account I must've changed my name like three times (but on the last time they did tell me it would be my last name change).

0|0
    0|0
  • get over it. you act like your dad named you sue.

3|1
    2|2
    • Ohh f*** sorry I asked this question...next time I will ask you permission to ask a question...Where are you from North Korea?

• I've only modified it once, but I wasn't aware of why we can't. Likely because it's been requested to the point to where they just don't want to do it anymore.

0|0
    0|0