Anyone ever read one of GAG articles?

I've read a couple never a really good one (no offense) does anyone feel the same or have you been lucky enough to find a good one?

Most Helpful Guy

• The articles used to be the best part about this place, and the whole thing has been run over by people who don't have the ability to put together a flowing article that proves a point.

I've written somewhere around two dozen I believe, and when I first started publishing (four years ago on here) I received lots of readership and lots of comments.

Nowadays if I publish an article I'm lucky if I get 50 people to read it, and that is because lots of others who are publishing have no experience in writing.

What Guys Said 8

• I've written a couple of advice articles that didn't get past the moderators. They were pretty specific and explicit but sometimes that's what folks need. If I could find a forum for writing that way, I'd do it quite a bit.

• Try writing them as stories ... does that require moderator approval? IDK.

Be interested to read what you wrote.

• Thanks. I've got a couple nearly done. I'd love your feedback when they're ready. I'll message you.

• I've read a couple of good ones. I read one about avoiding the friend zone, one about approaching/flirting, and one other about ways to meet people. I've written three myself.

• If I wrote one, you'd never be the same again.

• Haven't seen any to attract my interest yet.

• well, its like.. much more about the person trying to stroke their own ego by looking like an "expert" most of the time.. this is why most are total crap.

The actual qualified people out there are probably in the field working with real people in person, and write books etc.. But even there, there are tons of fakes too I guess.

Iguess the thing to notice is, you have to mine for gold lol

• yes mam and ia gree with you, most are crap (yes including the feature articles)

• Eh...I hate the Articles.

• I've read maybe one or two, don't really draw my attention.

What Girls Said 8

• I've read a few and they are just plagiarism, copy and paste from other sites

• Just an FYI - we check all of our articles as they are posted to make sure they are not copied from another site, as that is a huge disadvantage to us.

• Its not copying everything from the one source a bit from here a bit from there. FYI this is plagiarism link

• Correct, but this is a well-known song that most everyone knows, and the author is noted and recognized at the end of the article, which is not plagiarism. :)

• Yeah I have read a few, I tend to like to read the comments more because it's more interesting to read the people's reactions to the article.

• Eh... I read one about casual sex that I hated.. After that I read one or 2 more.. I don't know I didn't like an of them.

• I only read the ones I think would do me any good. There are a few pretty good ones out there.

• I read a few but they weren't that good because I couldn't remember the articles contents like 10 min later. It just didn't stick with me

• I honestly think the articles people on here write are full of sh*t. They just make it up, or just base it off their personal experiences. I don't like them.

• There are a few really good ones but most of them are based on one person's personal experience and aren't really very reliable sources of information.

• I wrote one :)