Have you ever wanted to ask a qustion but when you hit preview there was aready one similar to yours....

and then decided not to post it? OR was there one similar but posted it anyways?

Why or why didn't you post it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually post it anyway, because even if my situation that I need advice about is similar, the details are different or deeper than in other questions and people may need to know the specifics of my case. If it's a question that's pretty simple to answer, I'll just search it and read what others have thought in the past, and just answer the question rather than ask it.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't look at how similar it is but when it was asked.

I would ask the same question, it's my brainchild..kinda :) but only if a question similar or exactly the same wasn't asked lately..I have asked a few questions that had been asked before but it was over 6 months ago ..anything less than 3 and I won't ask.

• ya ones about curly or straight hair I wish I didn't post it since the older questions had better answers

• Ya I answer those questions and still post mine

• HECK yeah!

I post mine anyways though, or reword it a bit to hit a wider audience then the previous ones.

I HATE it sometimes! x DDD

Good question!

• Ya who doesn't

• reposted questions drive me crazy unless they are more than a year old or it is a very specific. for instance tons of people asked why they could use the instant chat for a while, it was a general question that was answered about 20 times, super stupid and annoying. I also really hate it when people repost a question they have already asked, there are other websites other than this one to find your answers. and I hate the disrespectful guys who blame women for their problems and think we only want power and money out of them when really they are jsut deluded jerks. Women do the same thing and they drive me nuts too expect their concern is more about sex. other than that I don't care, I hope people find the help they are seeking

What Guys Said 5

• Frankly...i post it anyway.

I take a lot of time and thought into my questions. I place and use my words correctly to make sure I'm correctly understood. I take time to give detail, and I format it well so it's easy to read.

If it's a poll, I take even more time and effort to format it well.

----

So when after I do all that work, I'm not gonna NOT post my question because someone asked a very similar question 3 months ago.

Hell...the people on this site can (and does) drastically change in 3 months. Users that are on now to give advice, may not have been on 3 months ago.

----

Therefore, I post anyway! :)

• yes, I still posted it because I added in details unrelated to the other person's question, even if it looked similar.

• I'll still post it, but usually after a little rewording so it won't count as a duplicate question of an FAQ.

• Does she like me ?

circumsed penis or uncicusimed penis?

Team Jacob or team Edward?

Why Bella cheated on Edward ?

• Yeah

Is my penis big enough

or

are my boobs big enough