I've been thinking, and I think GaG should have some type of election or voting system because a lot of crap that goes on here has been unheard of or unseen by some of the moderators or some of the problems on here haven't been taken care of. I feel that we should be able to 1) vote for our own moderators..one reason being so we don't have to have a bunch of perverted **** showing horny men (: 2) Eliminate the Anon feature because apparently EVERYONE I've come into contact with who uses anon, (well some at least), always seem to have some smart ass remark about something! Someone always wants to argue or add their two cents. 3) Ban people, because apparently theirs a lot of people who come on here to troll and start unnecessary drama. I think we should have a poll forum type thing where people can come up with something or whatever issue they're having, they can state it and whoever agrees or the more certain amount of votes you get, GaG make's the changes! I vote for next black president! Who's down? You're welcome to add your own.

Most Helpful Guy

• You for pres :D.

What Guys Said 6

• 1) Definitely.

2) Anons can simply be reported if not contributing anything.

3) Again, definitely overdue.

• I propose GaG anarchy.

• You'll find that where there's drama, there's web traffic, and hence ad revenue for the site owners. Therefore, not much is going to change.

• Elections for mods were held by LondonPrincess last year, but that's all I've seen be done thus so far.

• Just so you know, this is probably going to get deleted from thrashing them.

• Eh, I could give two sh*ts less (: I just wanted to get my point across.

• Not that bothered

What Girls Said 5

• Thanks for the feedback. To address some of your suggestions:

1- We have a few moderators that were voted on by members:

link

If you have an issue with a member, mod or otherwise, please copy/paste the conversation, and send it to us immediately via "Contact Us." This helps us gather details regarding the user. If it is a posting, please provide a link to the post.

2- If you don't want anonymous users on your posts, feel free to select the "Block answers from anonymous users" feature on your question.

3- We never cancel accounts without tracking, removing posts, and warning a member first. Accounts are never cancelled over nothing - we want as many honest and real members as possible!

Hope this clears a few things up.

• Hope the next black president does a better job than the present one has done! How about Bill Cosby or someone of that caliber, honest, has integredity, and cares.

• Oh, I consider myself highly qualified (: free GaG medical care, No taxes, how does that sound?

• Sounds great, but with NO taxes who pays for this medical care, and other federally funded necessities of life. Need a no nonsense man who's vision is somewhere between what the standard Dem's or Republican's think and not a filthy rich dirt bag like Romney who has spent his life stealing from the middle class.

• This "e-drama" is pretty ridiculous and funny to be honest. Some people are taking it wayyy too personally and seriously and just rant and rant about it on questions that have absolutely nothing to do with their personal issues

I do agree that they need to wipe out the moderators and supermoderators because quite a few of them are abusive with their powers and through PM. It's not exactly model behavior with some of the things they do, like trolling anonymously or spreading "rumors"

They do ban people, but they have to have legitimate reasons. Panty boy was banned and he just never bothered coming back to the internet period. He used to troll multiple forums all over the interweb and finally GaG got rid of him from here.

Cruiseship girl was banned also.

I think anonymous users should be ALLOWED to block; however, when they block, they should be automatically added to your block list. But if they unblock with the intent to comment or whatever, it should have no effect on them being blocked by you

I do think some people just thrive on drama. If they thrive on internet drama imagine how they are in real life

• You seem to have misunderstood my post and the fact that I'm agreeing with you so I'm out

• Apparently.

• I don't care that much :D

Its okay how it is I think...

• I second this motion !