Anyone on GAG ever a victim of police brutality?

I have noticed a lot of websites disappearing dealing with police brutality. I think some cops are finding ways of suppressing free speak. eps with occupy wall street efforts.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh I am very sure that police brutality exists and is a problem...but I am not convinced that they have the power to remove websites...although Eric Holder is obviously lawless and would make a good Head for the New KGB

What Girls Said 3

• nope :)

• I've never experienced police brutality

• i haven't nor do I know of anyone, I am more concerned with all these shooting that keep occurring like in Colorado

• so move to a country where no one has any rights, and everyone is frisked just for breathing!

• I didn't say that the police are right in suppressing free speech, relax guy, goodness, I was simply saying what I read in the news and what bothers me most is mentally ill people getting hoards of weapons and killing innocent, men women and children. chill out

• I am not prepare to give up my freedoms just so we can spot check anyone for metal illness. last time I checked, we don't lock people up for what they MAY or may not do.

What Guys Said 1

• Your my hero