Why are you on this site?

Tell me what reason you joined this site?

I just joined and I have a few questions but it seems everyone is just out for themselves rather to help others.

Most Helpful Girl

• Had a question or two. Stayed because I like to help people and sharing thoughts and opinions.

What Girls Said 11

• Ask your questions- there are so many people even if advice isn't there major so many people experienced similar things you may have and can relate or just may push the fog out of your way and just there thoughts help clear up yours. I wish I new about this site a few months ago but I just joined love it met a lot of cool people and give them advice as they give theres. And to share stories with other people you never met is awesome.

• I joined to state my thoughts, views, and opinions, and if I come on it's because I want another gift card.

• So you just like to give your opinion to anyone who wants it?

• I give my opinion if I think the person will consider it or if I want others to see my response. I usually don't give my opinions to people face-to-face so this is where I do it. It's kind of like my way of saying I exist, I can help, I'm capable. This is just a better place for me to do it.

• I like the way you think :)

• I joined because I did have a question or two that I wanted answered. I thought it would be cool to have opinions from a variety of people. I also like to read questions on here and if I feel I have something useful to say that may encourage or help someones situation I post it. I would want the same in return.

• I came to get help for myself, but stayed because I preferred helping others and ended up making a few friends. I'm also looking forward to getting some git cards soon. I just wish the point values weren't so lame.

• How long have you been on here and have you received any money yet?

• hahaha that sucks too bad they didn't just lower the cost for the prizes :D

• No, they raised everything by a lot... I can't blame them though... if not, then they'd be handing out thousands of gift cards a day. It gets expensive for them to buy them for the users. But I think there are other ways they could allow us to earn points too. That would make it a little less irritating.

• I want to help and be helped...that's about it lol

• Amazon gift cards, social/behavioral learning, advice giving, and xper level.

• how much money in gift cards have you received?

• ok old lady

• Asked a question about my boyfriend and then stayed because it seemed fun.

• I came to get advice but stayed because I like giving advice to others.

• What advice where you looking for?

• It was about a breakup I went through awhile ago everyone was nice and helpful so I figured I would pay it forward and give advice to others.

• Ask/answer questions. Although I've been answering more lately.

• What do you ask?

• Stuff im.curious about from.the male perspective, like: hey which girl.are you most attracted.to? Or this.guy blah-blah-blah.

• Because I'm socially dysfunctional.

• So why not try to get better at it?

• Every time I try it doesn't go well. Then I just retreat more.

• If you say so Bassist

• i joined because I needed help... but stayed cause I found it fun to talk to unknown people and answer intimate questions with the option of answering anonymously...

What Guys Said 4

• Lots of people are seeking help, I see nothing wrong with them joining here to find it. I also want to point out that I see plenty of people giving help here too.

• Why do you think you are ugly?

• haha but you haven't seen my face.

Anyway it was something I was called a lot as a kid. I've come to terms with my looks so I can kinda satire myself this way.

• fair enough I feel the same way about my face

• I'm just here to help people see the light!

• i actually didn't have a question when I joined the site I even tried to post any question and ended up posting one lame question .. any way the real reason am here is to get an in-depth view of other people problems and how they express it and save myself a lot of bad experiences in real life

• I like this answer a lot.

Using this site as a tool to help yourself rather than to just get free prizes :)

• really do we get to have free prizes LOL ?

• To try and help people (even though I'm not very good at it), look for help (sometimes) and to share the Magic of Friendship.