GaG is getting in the way of all these Ads!

Is it just me, or does GaG get in the way of all the Ads every time you try to access or log in to GaG?

I mean, I'm trying to see all these Ads simultaneously, and what happens? The girlsaskguys site loads. I didn't type in girlsaskguys.com so that I can actually access the content of the site. No way! I want to see them Ads, all over my face!

Seriously GaG team, we need to find a way to get this site closer to 100% ads 100% of the time. I think the first place to start is to completely remove all the GaG content, and redirect people to a different sponsor's website or product every time they try to access the site. It'll be like a chat roulette, but for ads.

Any other suggestions or comments about MORE ADS!?!?

• Ads are awesome! MORE! MOAR!!!
  • These Ads are getting out of control o.O

Most Helpful Girl

• Step 1: Download Firefox to use as your web browser

Step 2: Download an ad blocker on your newly installed Firefox browser

Step 3: Never have to see an ad/pop-up again

Ta da.

What Girls Said 5

• Use Google Chrome and look for their adblock application. Ads= NO MORE!

• I know right, all the new great things, like miniature running obama and some scary white dude on the cover of a book. Best. Thing. Ever.

• I'm confused...

I rarely get an ad at all...

• Just don't get Adblock because ads are beautiful.

• These ads are very frustrating

What Guys Said 4

• Like someone else said, don't get Adblock Plus if you want to see more ads on this page. Sadly, I have Adblock Plus and rarely see many ads here.

• Ad blocker add on

• I really don't care lol.

• serious or sarcasm not sure, logic tells me ads are bad but words saying they are good... cant... understand... point.. of... message... not... sure... which... to... choose...