Meeting up with someone from GAG?

I'm just curious to see if anyone here is willing meet with someone from gag?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Some have.

I wouldn't, not my thing.

• Yeah, going to at the end of this month.

• No.

• don't think I would

• Yeah, I'm in a relationship with someone from here. Wouldn't have expected it.

As for future meetings with anyone else..I don't see it happening. I barely communicate with anyone from here anymore.

What Guys Said 4

• If it were to happen along the way of something else I was doing, i.e., visiting their city on business, and, we had already established a good rapport, I would.

I wouldn't make a special trip to meet someone here though.

• If it's not too far and I have time yeah no big deal. If it is far, only if I have the time and money to travel at the moment and plan to do other things while I'm there. In all cases I'd have to kind of know the person. The main problem is, most people I meet on here are thousands of miles away, so it's a bit of a journey to hang out. =P More like I have to plan a vacation in my spare time around an a city when they have spare time. It's kind a long shot for everything to line up.

• i wouldn't mind meeting up with a few users on GaG

• forgot to mention I won't go out of my way to do it though, if they lived close by and they are paying for my food sure :D

• Already have