Based on what do you add people here as friends?

my question is simple: who do you add as friends in GAG and why? based on their looks, answers, questions, or profile (seems like an interesting person) etc?

Updates:
also, is there someone youd like to add but for some reason you don't (like having too much pride lol)?

1|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I VERY rarely add anyone. All of my friends have added me based on the content of my answers.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I add people who I've talked to somehow, either by their answers or by mine.

Other than that, I don't bother adding anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only friend people that seem interesting or intellectually stimulating that I come across in my questions. A lot of people who friend me seem to be seeking advice from me personally, so sometimes I'll get a message about a personal issue immediately after I accept a request. I'm almost always more than happy to answer as promptly as I can.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I like their answer/?/comment, I will add that person.

That's why my list is so huge! :-D

I cab sort it out later, cauz people who chat are IMO the main reason to have them on your list.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I like their answers or seem interesting...

I usually don't send them but I receive them occasionally..

0|0
    0|0
    • @update.. no but I'm open to being friends with anyone and talking.

• Interesting/cute but if they don't talk to me then I just delete them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just want more of a women's perspective on things

0|0
    0|0
  • Never anymore. I haven't added anyone since December '11.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Based on what do you add people here as friends?

Based on whoever sends me a friend requiest

also, is there someone youd like to add but for some reason you don't (like having too much pride lol)?

No

0|0
    0|0
  • I've probably received twice as many requests as I've sent. But I use the same criteria whether I'm adding or accepting. I check out the person's profile. If their questions and answers seem interesting or they seem pretty "normal" then I'll usually accept.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I know what they want to talk about or they've requested by means other than the add friend button.

I don't actually add anyone now unless it's like above.

No

0|0
    0|0