Do you ever look back at your old questions on GAG?

I did just a moment ago, I could only laugh. Not only was I a complete naive idiot, I think I'm still just as inexperienced. Not to say that I haven't learned a lot from this site but, it seems like it all goes in one ear & out the other. So what about you all?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea it's funny to look back at them.

I learned a bit here and there and grew a little wiser.

All it really reinforced is that the internet is still a place for down and out people to express their woest be me stories, because it's easy to type it all out then actually fix it for yourself in life.

A lot of what people responded to what I asked and what appears frequent on this site as subject matter, barely demonstrated 1/ 100th of reality.

What goes on in the GAG world is but a perpendicular reality to life itself. People just lolly gagging and floating around good truths and advice to live in some self - enforce fantasy you can only produce via internet.

I took in account the advice the wiser users on here gave, and it really changed my life a bit. I'm happier now, a bit more liberated in thought, and gained a fair amount of patience in understanding how we all interact with life and such.

Gathered the courage to take on the demons in my life from a few words good people have said - and well, I've conquered them.

So it wasn't all a waste lol - plus I got like 180 bucks or so worth of Amazon cash xD

To any new users reading this - keep asking your silly and smart questions - but be slow to talk and quick to listen.

Don't harden yourself against the thoughts of others, and always always ALWAYS seek understanding in another's wisdom.

But don't ever lose your own convictions, yet be sure to find and live by the right ones.

BTW Dre - your lookin good in that picture lol xD

• hahaha aww...yah better watch out now. I might take that compliment as an advance haha! :D

• Pretty lady like you? it figures lol

• lol awe thnx xD

What Girls Said 14

• Yes I look back and cringe..I may have come here little over a year ago but looking at those questions I feel like you ..a naive idiot...I can't believe I was that stupid

Compared to back then I've grown leaps and bounds

Age and experience...all that jazz :1 ha even if it is just a year or so

• Not usually since I have a lot but once in awhile someone will answer it and that's the only reminder. When I see it I think what a stupid ignorant question.when I first started id only ask questions and I was very race obsessed.

I think it was because I had an identity crisis but going on here didn't really help when I took a break that helped...but I barely ask questions at all nowadays I just answer.

• I actually did that recently. It was funny to see how much I've changed in the 3 years I've been here. I used to ask questions much more often then I'd answer them, but it's flip-flopped now. Most of my old questions were about flirting. lol.

• I only notice my old comments when someone responds to it. Then I think "How much wine was I drinking that night? Clearly it wasn't enough because I didn't set the ashhole in his place!"

• I've done that before, some of questions seem very silly now that I look at them

• Sometimes when I need to refresh my memory on some good answers/advice some have given me or just for the fun of seeing my silly questions lol. =)

• Yes. I think to myself "What the hell were you thinking?"

• my old profile I got rid of so I can't look back but I've only been here for one year so I'm pretty much the same way I was back then lol..

• Do you ever look at yourself in a mirror?

• No, my questions are normally nonsense to begin with

• I love seeing my old answers, even though I haven't been here for a long time !

• No I dont

• No but when I answer old questions from months ago sometimes the person goes anonymous I wonder why.

• I'd rather not.

What Guys Said 8

• I haven't asked any questions here, but I totally get where you are coming from. I've reflected on things I've done, or failed to do that I should have done, things I've said in my past, and felt the same way. I think it's a little healthy, part of how we learn and grow as individuals.

• I do, gives me something to laugh at. We all started somewhere and its cool to see where we came from. I certainly have learned a lot over the last four years...more than likely more than the rest of my life combined.

• Occasionally I do. Yesterday, I looked back at my first few answers.

• Nah.

• Nah. Used to.

• All I see is red and I ask, why do the mods delete my questions? I'm not trolling.

• I just did that since you brought it up. It's been well over a year since I've asked a question & it reminded me of certain things & people I would rather, & almost forgot.

They really should have an option to be able to delete some of our own questions. Like donate 100 xper per Q

• I look back and see how sad I was. I also see that the power of p**** was a great healer for me. 5 stars to you