Has anyone ever thought of using this site as a dating site?

I mean has anyone else ever thought of using GAG as like a dating site? All these people come here for advice dealing with dating and relationships, and the opposite gender so it would make sense.

If you met someone here, and you guys hit it off, you could continue chatting off GAG, right? Or would that be weird?

Most Helpful Girl

• Has anyone ever thought of using this site as a dating site?

No as it seems most guys on here are physically unattractive virgins or inexperienced guys with a hateful, bitter, or resentful attitude towards gals. For the few that aren't they're out of my age range.

If you met someone here, and you guys hit it off, you could continue chatting off GAG, right?

Yeah there's people I know in my daily life that I met initially online through Facebook, Twitter, or Youtube.

Or would that be weird?

It wouldn't be weird to me.

What Girls Said 2

• Yep. Quite a few people on here actually come to just help others, and very few are in a relationship long after they get here and realize their SO is an ass... So yes. At least I know I've met some really awesome people on here and continued talking off GAG... You never know where you could meet the one right.

• But you've only been here 6 days...?

• Well thanks. I've seen yours too, your wife is very lucky. ;)

• why thank you as well! I was thinking the same about the man that is lucky enough to win your heart. ;)

• No

What Guys Said 5

• I have a few friends from GAG that I speak to off of the website but I wouldn't consider using it as a dating site primarily.

• Anything is possible. People meet and fall in love just about anywhere. I'm married, but if I were single, though I would have no intention looking for a date here, I couldn't rule it out either.

• Geography is an issue.

• Not by default... it's just somewhere to express yourself and unload your problems onto someone else. I problem shared is a problem halved? Is that how the saying goes?

• There's a small number I talk to outside of GAG.