Eh..What is this new feature..first there is automatically no messaging!

Now..we have this---> Enable receiving friend requests...My account is set up as Private..but Messaging was changed so new members have to enable the Message option...I want strangers to be able to message me..if I do not..then is that not what the "block" option is for? So..now I have to publicly court some man or woman..in order to send them a Friend Request?

Hmmm..not a good choice GAG Admin

Most Helpful Girl

• it doesn't bother me. I just disabled the option. It's so people can stop complaining about weirdos msging them.

What Girls Said 6

• Thanks for the feedback. This is a change that we feel was made for the better. As you know, you can enable it easily.

People join communities for a broad span of reasons - to get advice, exchange knowledge, mentor, reminisce, unwind, etc. A few come to make connections and develop relationships with other users, but via feedback, we have found that many members are NOT interested in this feature (Not everyone wants strangers to be able to message them), so we wanted to make it an option!

Thanks!

• Wow...I guess things are really changing on this site. Suuuuccckkkkss

• they are always chamging and not always for the better

• Yes .but you and I are already friended..from now on out..you or I willl have to recommend..ie..we are now in an exclusive club

• Wow that's like yahoo answers you can have people not add requests

• Not surprised

• Interesting

What Guys Said 3

• there is go to settings > and scroll down and you'll see anyone is able to message you and write on your wall

• Wow gag is getting more messed up all the time

• You need the option: "Only girls with hairy vaginas"

• Would probably reduce my friends list..or do you only f*** friends and/or their wives?