If you see a person on GAG with only the opposite gender as friends, what do you think?

If you see a guy on gag who only has female friends do you think he is a pervert and only looking to sex talk?

if you see a female who only has guys do you assume she is an attention seeker?

Most Helpful Guy

• In my defense... mostly all the girls in my friends added me. I rarely add anyone :)

In all seriousness I don't make any assumptions about it. I'm sure there are tons of male pervs on here and there are probably quite a few female attention seekers but I don't concern myself with them.

What Guys Said 7

• Well, I haven't done any adds myself, all my friends on my list have added me, so I didn't get so gender selective lol. I'm open to anyone being friends though if they aren't a spammer lol.

• Yeah like the other guys who answered, most of my friends added me. But this was back when I had my own picture up. Calvin Coolidge does not get much love.

Honestly I've got no idea what people get up to on here. They can behave one way when answering questions, but get up to all sorts of shennanigans with other members.

• i don't think many people find this site looking for advice from the same sex.

• Not much. Everyone has their own preference. I'm added from time to time by both, but haven't added anyone since December.

• I don't think anything of it

• Well I only have 3 female friends who I've added because they helped me out and I've enjoyed talking to them.

To answer your questions, sometimes yes I do think that they're just looking to see which girl is willing to talk with him. and vice versa

• I try to even out my friends.

What Girls Said 4

• sometimes, that's the first thing I go check before/after adding someone as a friend here.

Did you ever come across a guy's profile and ALL his updates were adding girls as friends, have hundreds of Xper but just a few answers and no pictures at all? - those are the creepiest ones! (in my opinion) and make me put a imaginary ''perv'' stamp on them.

(and about girls, I'm usually expecting them to have lots of guy friends if they have all of this full with pictures of themselves showing too much skin. lol )

• I don't assume anything since I haven't added anyone yet, but the people on my friends list (mostly guys) have added me themselves lol

And the pervs.. Well, I kick them out of my friends list (and some really notice how much I don't give a f*** and then delete me lol) so no problem :D

• I think oh boy not one of those creeps that want to show me their penis .

• If I see a girl who has only guy friends, I usually think that she just doesn't send out friend requests. It seems like I get the most requests from guys; the only time I get any girl friends is if I request them.