Do you ever come on here just because you are bored?

Sometimes I find myself here because I just have nothing better to do ! Is anyone else the same ?

0|0
15|2

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• I only come on here because I like being able to advise others. As a new single lady, I have found that helping and advising others has proven a great distraction from my own issues.

Plus I'm good at giving advice, but never listen to it even though it can be directed upon me. I also have a degree in psychotherapy and have experience counselling others, so my experience can help others on here.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a combination of boredom, having tons of free time, and wanting to talk to my friends on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I like answering

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been doing that a lot lately

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. It's nice to be able to give your two cents to others and maybe assist them even if you are bored.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah boredom is one reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, for the most part it is to cure my boredom.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's pretty much my main reason for being on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea but I come on here when I just wanna relax too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did for a while but I have my. Reasons..xper reason

0|0
    0|0
  • After another prize for xper

0|0
    0|0
  • haha yeah like right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • yup

0|0
    0|0
  • absolutely... sometimes I am so bored I just come online and do sh*t.. some of the things I find on here is interesting while other times the repetition is just so annoying.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, it's mostly for entertainment lately

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm procrastinating for this exam... it's 3 weeks to go and I'm on track, but I am losing focus haha. I keep deleting my account so I can actually concentrate but I wished exam was tomorrow.

0|0
    0|0