How do people become Mods?

is it volunteer?

Paid?

What are the requirements?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Regular and sustained activity in all aspects of the sight and the community and the capability to express ones views in a way avoiding controversy or conflict. I've heard of users being contacted through the site or email and also of some initiating the contact and volunteering.

• it's all about kissing ass to the admin.

• I think it's volunteer, probably required to have a clean record and not be a douche

• Ask admin.

• i think you ask but that's all I know

• They get asked to by the administrators I assume.

What Girls Said 4

• You can become a top user by logging in regularly, asking interesting, informational, and useful questions, as well as offering answers to other users. By doing so, you will accumulate Xper

points (the number in parentheses next to your user name).

After you have shown a pattern of asking/answering questions (showing your ability to communicate clearly, give sound advice, and offer valuable information) and have made yourself a regular user on the site, we will consider you as a moderator. Once you have done this, please contact us! :)

• Lol like Gag will really pay people to police everyone on here...

• Message the admins through link

Tell them why you want to become a mod and why you should become a mod

You also have to have a good reputation as far as answering goes and not have a warning or a bunch of stuff removed

Sometimes I think they just select people though

• that person in your picture has problems lol

• Is that you in your pic? or just a pic of a really fake girl? lol

• HAHAHAHA..no that is not Ms Texas in the pic...heeheeheehee

• Go to Contact Us and ask for the position for a mod.

• really? that's all it takes?

Is there like a test?

Do you have schedules?

• You do not have a schedule. But you should give a good reason as to why you are applying, such as you are a friendly person, you like to help, etc. Show a little of yourself, make sure you are pleasant, and be professional...all of it helps. There is no test or anything.