Love spell ads on GaG......really?

Does anyone really believe in love spells? Has anyone even gone to any of the sites and looked into casting a love spell?

Little odd, isn't it?

Most Helpful Guy

• The site must be despriate for money?

What Guys Said 5

• Haha yeah I see them too.

For a while I thought it was my only hope lol.

• For the past 3 years now I have been looking for Vodoo Spell to bring back my love and success my business and it has been a hard time for me finding the right place until I get in contact with Mr Okoduwa who gave me spell that I use to bring my love and business back on track,Now I am happy with my family once again.Please if any body need LOVE OR MONEY SPELL please contact...(okoduwasolutiontemple1@gmail.com) as he is the best you can think of.

• do you watch harry potter movies a lot ?

• They do work. I tried it on my cat, just to be safe. She's been humping my leg all damn day. Even when I walk around, she hangs on for dear life, horny little bugger. Be careful with those.

• Love Spells? Very odd.

...Ads?

What Girls Said 5

• I tried a few when I was 9 years old. Needless to say, they didn't work :(

• I did not believe but when U saw my sister's case, really my jaw was open for 10 minutes that she got his love whom she was waiting for 3 years only from the spells.
    I asked her to tell the source, she gave one website http://www.verifiedspellcasters.net/ and she is very happy now. :)

• i don't believe in them. but I'm sure there are people who do. I prefer those ads over the ones about single persian ladies lol.

• Ive never noticed them :/

• Nope none on here..