Would tou rather your question be rated with a five star?

or have Many answers? What's more important to you?

0|0
8|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I flip a bitch if I don't get a five star.

Just kidding. I care about answers. Only reason I asked in the first place, right?

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I don't really understand the ratings :/ what are they good for?

I'd rather have tons of answers do I can get a more wide range of opinions to help me come to a conclusion and final ANWSER to my question.

Which by the way if anyone wants to anwser some questions I have a few that need some :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My priority is the quality of the answers, whether I agree with them or not. If the answers don't fulfill the purpose of the question, how successful was it?

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on my question, if its something silly then more stars but if its something important I want more answers

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't care either way, as long as I get an answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • The more answers, the better for me. It's like a survey, I want to get ideas from as many people as possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess have more answers since that's why I ask.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I really don't care too much about the ratings.

I'd rather a lot of answers because I love to read everyones opinions/thoughts.

Peoples feedback can especially come in handy, when I need the advice and different peoples perspectives.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never look at the ratings, I just like to have a couple of answers.

0|0
    0|0
  • more answers. more people are here for insight...not the sparkling star stickers we got in "kindy" garden

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how important my question is. I usually just want at least 4 answers. It's enough to get a good idea.

As for the rating, I don't care for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have many answers

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly couln't give a smaller f***.

0|0
    0|0
  • if I ask a question I want answers so I don`t really care if the question is rated or not

0|0
    0|0