What's your favorite thing about GirlsAskGuys?

I am new here and just signed up today. I'm curious as to what are the best things about this site?

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, the main reason I log into this site so often is for the chat feature.

Also, the ability to earn prizes with your activity (chatting doesn't give you XPer btw) is also a pivotal reason why people stay on for so long.

I'm not using the chat recently cauz I'm having computer problems at the moment (my hard drive may be dead in my desktop), and the chat doesn't work on this site when you log in using mobile devices (anything besides a desktop or laptop computer).

But I must say that being on this site for overall 2.5 years now, the majority of users log in regularly to chat and to earn prizes with their XPer points! 8-)

What Guys Said 14

• Me.

But seriously, I like helping people. Usually I don't know if my advice ever helped the person, but I hope.

• There are very few questions about poop, which I find uplifting.

• Sometimes, once in a while, I helped someone lol.

• It's just generally amusing to see some of the questions and answer them. And you can meet some interesting folks along the way and get some good discussions going.

• It's addictive, addictive and addictive.

This site is filled with bullsh*t questions and I have deleted my account here many times but then I open it out of curiosity and find a lot of questions I just HAVE to answer and... f*** it - I make a new account again!

This time I'm staying for real!

• it is definitely addictive! being able to freely interact with all other weird and wonderful people!

• Kills time.

• we rarely see Aussies here that too with weird username

• 1. giftcards.

2. met a really good friend on here.

3. helped some people I'm sure.

• Probably the chat...that is what I always do when the Questions get boring...(:(:(:

• You meet some cool people and there are cool prizes. Welcome to gag

• The giftcards haha

• The onion dip. You really should try it.

• It used to be pantyboy but he's not allowed on here anymore.

• Hahaha! I remember him! What ever happened to that guy? When did he get banned?

What Girls Said 13

• It's kind of therapeutic for me at times, because I can get thoughts out on here that I can't really discuss with real people in my life. Most people on here are pretty tolerant and open-minded, so it's very refreshing to see that. Like another user said, it's an easy way to help get your voice heard (without having to talk a lot, for us introverts) and not have to worry about being judged harshly to your face. I also feel good knowing that I've given some truly helpful answers to people who are just as troubled as I am. There are some really wonderful people here.

• Fast responses compared to yahoo answers etc.

• Yeah yahoo answers suck then after awhile you can't follow up or anything like that.

• You meet awesome people

The gift cards but I never have used mine yet

helping people

• That I am no longer addicted to it.

• Chatting with different people from around the world, its very fun though meebo is not using it's apps anymore so this really sucks.

• The ridiculous amount of intelligence and open-mindedness on this site

• Nothing aha. Points maybe.

• I like that I can give advice and help others.

• Answering questions and helping strangers with their problems.

• You get to voice your opinion and make your voice heard.

• ghoul boy

• how it enhances my ability to type faster and more accurately.

besides that, I see nothing gained from this stupid website.

• Helping people