Do you ever wonder if you helped anyone here?

do you ever wonder if your comments or questions actually help anyone on this site? Because I do

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I do. I don't know if my specific comment helped the specific asker, but when I ask questions I generally feel helped after. Even if the help comes from the general consensus rather than one answerer. Sometimes I even feel helped if I'm not the one who asked the question but was wondering that as well. Or if guys ask girls whether or not they like something and I haven't done that thing I can know to either do it or steer clear of it.

Basically, I learn a lot from many people on here, so I figure I must have helped someone in some small way.

What Girls Said 12

• I wonder that a lot...I think that's my motivation for coming on here (aside from getting advice for myself)...to share my experiences and advice and hope that it helps someone somehow.

Gosh that sounds like a cheesy Miss America Pageant answer doesn't it? lol

Oh oh wait..."and world peace!"

There. NOW it's a pageant answer : P

• Hi there, yes I do wonder. Unfortunately because of my login name people want to argue my religious views even when the question or response is not religious based. I wonder if my login name was a mistake as I get immediately judged. People argue with me on something and then turn around and agree with someone else who said exactly what I said lol. I hope that I at least help one person. Thanks for question. Wish you the best.

• You can change your username if you think its that big of a deal

• Hi there. Thanks for help. I think I'm going to stick with it. It was the first thing that came to mind for some reason when I was signing up so maybe there's a reason I was meant to do that lol.

• The people that seem real grateful for my advice, or the people that give me ba I feel I have helped.

• Most people already seem to have their answer before they ask a question, and just want people to agree with them. Don't feel I help them much :P

• Ive been told by people before that my answers have helped them and it makes it worthwhile. I talked to someone once who wanted to commit suicide, I don't know if they really wouldve gone through with it but just the thought that I might have saved a life is so rewarding.

• I wonder all the time and I think I have helped a few people, even if it was only one I'm happy about it. Cause I made a difference :)

• I hope my answers and maybe some of my questions do :)

• Absolutely and I hope so.

• They say I have so I'll take their word for it

• maybe.

• Sometimes. Other times guys here don't want to be helped, they just want to rant and cry hatefully why they can't get a girlfriend. There is no helping such losers.

• I doubt it. Even though I try to give the best advice I can, they always end up doing the opposite, or end up getting butt hurt. But oh well, at least I still get the points =)

• could they be doing the opposite because your advice is completly irrelevant like for example girls always say for a shy guy to be confident or whatever (as if a girl doesn't have to do anything) because eather way that doesn't work at all -- I'm not saying you did I'm just setting an example

What Guys Said 14

• The smallest of acts can make the largest of impacts. Do I wonder? No. I know I have. Whether it be giving someone a new perspective toward a near insignificant subject or aiding in a decision that may have changed their lives forever, it does not matter. People are easily influenced. So if all you do is agree on something someone else already said, you giving it more credibility was a part of the aid that helped someone else.

If you are asking if you wonder if you actually made a difference in their lives, I do. I wonder what ended up happening to them, what did they decide? Did everything work out? In hopes that I did, I continue to help. :)

• who are you kidding?, you are just inflating your own ego as a "hero"

• Obviously you misinterpreted what I wrote. I'm saying that every event that occurs has a system of causes that push toward said event. Some of those causes are unnecessary and would have lead to the same outcome whether or not they were they, but simply because they were there in the favor of the outcome, they, by definition, contributed. I even stated that I do wonder if I even make a difference. I don't know if my advice helps anyone in any large way, but I can only hope so.

• I know my advice is rarely well-received, but I try to be honest as I can. So I only hope some of it settles in, even if it is bitter going down.

But most of the questions here seem to be just rants by jealous women or sexually frustrated men who are not looking for advice or answers, but self-affirmation or sex chat partners. Unfortunately, I excel at neither, so, like I said, my advice is rarely well-received, even by genuine question askers..

but, to answer your question directly, yes. I do wonder.

• I know at least in once instance that I did for sure. I stopped a girl from breaking up with her boyfriend for what was a stupid reason. She came back a week later and posted an update saying thank you and that things had been resolved so she was no longer going to break up with him. If only her boyfriend knew how one bro saved another.

• I try not to answer questions unless I feel like my answer will be helpful, so I assume my comments have been used and helped at least a few people! :)

But mainly I'm commenting on your question to tell you that you are the coolest person on this website for the sole fact that you have a Beavis and Butthead picture.

• I've helped one lovely lady from Aussie, she's now out of her abusive relationship of 20 years and has found someone who deserves her... but just her, in the two years of wandering this site.

• I do wonder, yes. I hope I have.

• Best answer should tell me it helped.

• i'd like to think I have but if not then I'm gonna carry on going

• yeah, I do wonder that from time to time

• think so, hope so.

• I tell people what they want to hear that always helps :)

• Im pretty sure I have.

• I made lot of people smarter with my advice on here

• i've gotten good advice on witch p*rn site to use