Boy, Boy Boy, How I Wish...

I wish I would have came across these dating/breakup sites when I was still in my relationship. I could've saved it by learning from others mistakes but I guess I was meant to learn the old fashioned way. But anyway, I hope y'all don't mind but I will be posting on here to try and get over my ex who no longer seems to love me after a 3 and a half year relationship and an even longer friendship smh. Hopefully I get her back but the chances look extremely dim.

Most Helpful Girl

• As cliche as it sounds, time heals. We all had to learn the hard way at some point, you are not the only one.

What Girls Said 3

• Man that sucks but my ex and I got back together there's hope but maby you will find somone you wish you knew sooner it happens.

• May I ask, what happened?

• Sure. We started as best friends. I've known her for 6 years. We dated for 3 and a half. And so, things were great. We lost our virginity to one another. We had the typical teenage love where we would talk on the phone for hours but I always felt we were stronger than those typical relationships. Anyway, as time passed we got comfortable with one another and then the fights and arguments came (some nasty) but we would always get pass them but back in November we had one and she called it quits

• I tried for months, even after she told me she had a "friend." I tried til 2 months ago when I got tired of the games. One minute she wants me and the next, she didn't. So I did NC and I saw her Sat and she tells me she found someone who she hopes she can be with. Tells me the guy is so "awesome" and blah blah as if I wasn't when I was first with her and during these months trying to win her back. She was my first love. I love her but can't tell her, she don't answer texts or calls. She resentsme

• Oh, that is a total shame. I am not much of any help, but may this is a way to learn, so your new relationship can be better.

• Dang sorry to hear that you're going through that but just keep your head up things will get better in time although right now it doens't seem that way...seems like she just grew apart and you didn't see it coming at all.

• Yep, seems like it. I did everything to declare my love for this girl for months but each time she'll act like she's interested and then act uninterested. And now, she's definitely not interested. I don't even see her anymore smh.. It really hurts.

What Guys Said 1

• It's good to ask advice, even after you've learned the hard way. Can I ask WHY you broke up?

• Sure. We started as best friends. I've known her for 6 years. We dated for 3 and a half. And so, things were great. We lost our virginity to one another. We had the typical teenage love where we would talk on the phone for hours but I always felt we were stronger than those typical relationships. Anyway, as time passed we got comfortable with one another and then the fights and arguments came (some nasty) but we would always get pass them but back in November we had one and she called it quits.

• I tried for months, even after she told me she had a "friend." I tried til 2 months ago when I got tired of the games. One minute she wants me and the next, she didn't. So I did NC and I saw her Sat and she tells me she found someone who she hopes she can be with. Tells me the guy is so "awesome" and blah blah as if I wasn't when I was first with her and during these months trying to win her back. She was my first love. I love her but can't tell her, she don't answer texts or calls. She resentsm

• I doubt she ever really was into you, by the sound of things. So you're better off if she doesn't give you any reason to hope!