Have you ever typed out a long question here and had it not take?

On more than one occasion I've written out a long question, hit the preview button only to have the same window reappear with my entire question gone instead of the preview screen.

That is irritating as f&ck!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I think the site automatically logs you out after 10-15 minutes of inactivity or not refreshing the page. I'd suggest that you try to type out the details on a notepad or Word document, and then copy and paste it onto here. That's what I do when I have a lot of details or what to try to shorten it and make it sound just right.

What Guys Said 4

• Just like just tired I also copy & paste my answer if necessary.

• That's why I always copy my answers/questions before I post

• Yeah, I try and remember that, but forgot again tonight. There is something wrong with their software.

• Yeah it's happened once or twice, very annoying

• Pre-emptive spam removal?

What Girls Said 3

• To protect your privacy, you are signed out of GirlsAskGuys automatically after a set amount of time of no activity (i.e., not clicking).

After you type in your answer (if you have spent a long amount of time typing), highlight and copy your answer, and then preview the answer. If you are signed out, you may automatically paste your copied text into the answer again.

• I use Google Chrome and have a application called Lazarus that automatically saves what you have been typing and if it gets lost you can retrieve the information :)

• yes its happened to me 3-4 times and it is very frustrating.