What kind of questions would people here like to be asked?

Many questions here are being rejected, so I would like to know what people like to hear?

Most Helpful Girl

• Questions are only rejected if they are very offensive or contain explicit content. Placing questions under wrong categories are also a bad move. So if it's not offensive towards anyone, contains spam or have explicit content then there are no grounds to delete a question on. I'm sure it's not nearly as many as you may think. But in general I think most people like questions where they are asked something or asked for their opinion. People don't like answering long questions with loads of unnecessary information and I think many people also just get tired of answering the same old questions over and over again. So keep things fresh and unique and place it under the right category! :)

• Not entirely sure that what he meant by rejected, at least how I read of it, probably more meant the unanswered questions or the ones that get very few comments.

• I'm going to take your comment into consideration I'm very new to all this, from the UK so don't really know how this works really cause I posted a question I really wanted help with but it was looooooong, and someone commented but wasn't much help although I was grateful he put his own input, but for future reference will questions short and sweet

• Look sometimes people like myself don't mind long questions and will try and answer them if time permits but I think that majority of people just don't have that amount of time really. It's not like they don't want to help, they just have other stuff to do too :)

What Girls Said 6

• New questions that aren't repeatedd 1000times

• People would be liked to here about your problems in your everyday life.

• Something orginal

• Simmple ones

• Something besides does he like me

• Sex people wana hear about sex...it's so in demand you could sell it on the street!...oh wait...yea they do tht already..

What Guys Said 5

• I like to be asked questions that fill me with pride.

• Some questions are really hard to answer, especially the deep personal ones. Ones that you can't really put yourself in the shoes of the other person to answer. These kind of questions I avoid sometimes simply because I don't always have too much to contribute.

• it's not about what people wouild like to be asked, it's what you would like to be answered

• almost 1/3 of my Questions are removed and very few of them are about pee...which shouldn't be removed to begin with..but we have some prudish people on here that let their mothers influence too many of their thought processes.o.O

• There's over 600 successful questions every day. A tiny tiny fraction are rejected.