Do you like this site?

What do you think of this site? Is it useful? Do you visit it often? I am new here, but I very love it. The people are very helpful :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah its good. I'm glad you are liking it.

What Guys Said 6

• yeah... it has helped me a lot,.. and I'm really thankful to all those people here who has helped me

:-)

• It's the place where dreams go to die.

• why? I very love it, because when I join to a Hungarian site, and I ask for help nobody helps, they only laugh about every questions. But here are kind people, so now it is my favorite site :)

• I think this site needs chat rooms, and a one to one chat like face book.

• I think the overall concept of this site is great which is to receive the perspective of everyday males or females. I'm usually here daily.

• it's ok

• Yup I come to GAG when ever I need a anon female perspective on things.

What Girls Said 4

• It's a pretty cool site and I get to talk to some interesting people lol

• I do find it helpful in some situations. It's nice to get a new perspective from others with similar or different experiences. I visit almost everyday, usually a couple times.

• I'm addicted to it >.< I don't know why haha. But yeah, I'd say it's useful. I'm here everyday.

• Don't come on here often but at times it can be enjoyable