How to change username on GAG?

well I wanted 2 ask that how you can change your username without deleting your account

Most Helpful Guy

• Try to send a message to the admins describing your situation. Several active users have changed their usernames. Some, more than once (like peace.love). Still, make sure that you really want to get a name change. More often than not, people are only allowed one (if any). Whatever you want to change it to, make sure you won't regret it.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• Let the admins know on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page, what you want your username changed to, and why you want to change it.

I know several users that have had their username changed this way so it is possible.

I'm not sure what requirements the admins have to do that; they may have an XPer requirement to filter out the not-so-serious users from the highly active users.

• no way. . .

Unless an Admin

allows you to

• You have to spend like 2000xper points to change it.

• You can email the Admin and they *might* allow you to change it once. But no more than once.