Why are so many on the guys on here really pervy?

So I started my account a few days ago, got chatting to a couple of girls... and to a few guys... but so many of the guys are being UBER pervy... like so much more than in real life.

One guy's sent me a message (before ever speaking to him) asking if he can send me a pic of him wanking.

Like... Why can't guys just be normal on here :S ?

Lol - just an update... same guy's messages me again :

"Whats your name? I'm matt. I was wondering if you would like to see a video of me masturbating to u? I want to show you how hot you are. I'm 34 and I can send you a pic of me as well if you like. I'm good looking and stay in shape "

I can honestly say I never thought my post would get so many answers and so much interest... thanks for everyone's answers :)

Most Helpful Guy

• At least he asked permission, that's better than many of the guys on this site are like.

And then there's the guys who hide behind the fake girl accounts. (Yes, they do exist.)

As a general rule, talk to plenty of the girls on here (especially over Meebo) and they can tell you which guys to avoid and block.

There are normal people on the site too. (I'd like to think I'm one.)

But due to the high number of pervs, stalkers, creeps, and what not, most girls turn off the chat bar by default every time they log into the site.

What Guys Said 34

• They have nothing better to do in their lives then to torment and mess with girls on the internet because they know that there won't be any consequences for their actions. Probably gives them the courage to really be themselves when they can't be/act that way in real life.

• Well, of course, I'll start this post with the usual "not all guys are like this."

If this was my situation, and the girls were being weird and creepy with me, I'd just block any girl that said anything like this. I'd also probably complain to GAG. That's right, I'd rat 'em out.

• I'm 21 and I have never said anything that inappropriate to a woman, mainly because my parents beat manners into me at a young age. It's the internet, and like the saying goes "the freaks come out at night" you just have to ignore the weirdos out in this world today.

• In many ways what you are seeing IS normal - guys around you just normally keep those thoughts hidden.

• I hear that a lot, I don't know how guys can do this.

I myself am embarrassed to show a pic of my

private area lmao Not saying I am ashamed

either. Just know not all guys are the same on here.

I myself don't start a conversation like that or don't

get to that point. Those are the guys who I believe in

real life will be too shy to even say a word to a

beautiful girl.

• Dunno. Guys in general are kinda pervy they just hide well in real life for fear of being judged, ye and I am a guy so I know. Don't worry to much though, most of the guys are harmless and you can get a good laugh from the really weird ones.

• name and shame them girl lol, seriously though its like when girls say "why are all guys jerks" were not you just stereotype every guy to be a a**hole, and the same with this not every guy is a creepo, don't let these guys ruin the reputation for the nice guys out there :)

• Pervy? You can't be serious. The guys on here are respectable, classy gentlemen.

Now lemme that booty meat, gurl. ;]

• lemme see*

• and on a serious note, you're right, some of the guys on here are creepy as can be. There's a guy who posted a question recently and on his profile it clearly states "I really like to watch girls pee" like he thinks that's the most normal thing in the world...

• There are some weird people on here but most of us are nice guys

• hahaha well, I think human nature is perverted... that why we have society and its rules and norms... so it can regulate our inner savages.

Lord of the Flies... Classic but tells this tale.

• With a dress as short its like your begging to get hit on. You love the attention

• Lmao...GAG is like having liquid courage. Idk, it goes both ways.

• I'm curious how many people like the one in your update have sent you stuff like that. You say "so many", so how many is it really?

• I don't get it either. I guess it's just the Internet. :/

• Because of internet anonymity.

• HAHA wow

• Hey, I'm not like that!

• Its only normal

• Because these people can't balance internet and life

• thanks for assuming all of us :/ really thanks alot

• one more desperate idiot I would say...y cnt sum guyz use der f!@#ing heads...bloody loser..

• Welcome to the internet.

• Humans have reason, animals have instinct. Very fine line between the two.

• Welcome to GAG lol.

Tip: put your profile on private so only your friends see your pics.

• eh..i mean...just gotta deal

• You're hot. Who wouldn't want to jizz on your legs

• I would jizz on your boobies

• Notice that a supermod or a pee lover dude NEVER answer thse type of questions? hahaha link

• Why do woman wear slutty outfits and don't like it when guys look at them?

Listen lady were men I really hate it when you woman get emotional and start playing the blame game if woman would wear not so revealing clothes then maybe we wouldn't be so pervy. dumbass.

• Your profile pic gave him wood.

But yeah for the lonely perverts on here finding some poor girl to show their d*** to is the sexual highlight of their year.

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 7

• Guys will get particularly pervy on here if a. you've got a lot of skin/boobs on show or b. you comment a lot on the sexuality questions. What you've got is gross though, haven't had that since I last went on chat and that was a while ago.

• Welcome to the internet, where pervs on the the streets are...well... pervs online. Enjoy!

• Im pretty sure that same guy messaged me.

But I have no idea why they do it. Its so annoying and disrespectful.

I usually just don't reply to them and they eventually leave me alone.

• Because most dudes on here are desperate losers

• Pictures of attractive females online are the closest they get to any action!

• LMAO. I actually had a guy like that who added me, talking about his d*** and all that.

I replied with "ok" "uh huh" "mhm" "kay" "cool" because sh*t man I'm not here to sex chat with you, I'm here to ask and answer LOL. He deleted me when he finally noticed that I didn't give a f*** =)

No matter how nice or good looking the guy is - if he acts like a frigging perv, and posts pics of his shlong (haha I wanted to use this word once in my life) I lose respect for him. I don't even want to talk to him anymore :S

And to answer your question: This is the internet, sweetheart. Get used to it. :)

• Welcome to the house of pervy frustrated (angry) virgins

• Lol it's starting to seem that way! I'm really up for chatting... just not about their penises lol Ad me if you want... would be good to chat to someone normal lol :)

• This answer make me LOL

• some of us are just sad and lonely lol That doesn't mean were pervy or angry.