Finding GAG website...I am trying to remember how I even came across it!

Does anyone remember how they came to find GAG and sign up? I really have no idea how I got here! LOL! (Sounds like something someone says after a night in Vegas!)

After reading all the responses I believe I came to GAG by way of Google myself.

A simply review of my profile/questions/answers will show I have a thing for women in heels/stilettos (guilty as charged!) and now remember I googled something about it -- and I'm still here!

Thanks all!

Most Helpful Guy

• Like all the others I found this site when I googled some question. Seemed like a nice forum so I thought I'd give it a try and ask my own questions when ever I needed/wanted to.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

• I typed a question into google (I can't remember what the question was tho, ,maybe it was about a guy) but anyways a link I clicked on brought me to the website but I didn't sign up until the same thing happened to me again then I was like "oh yeah I remember this site" so I signed up and the questions were so interesting, entertaining, and insightful and was like "where has this site been all my life"...yep that's it.

• I know I googled some question about reading a guy's flirting signs or how to flirt with a guy... something to do with flirting. And as you know, asking "Does he like me?" is a question that GAG users aren't shy about posting. haha.

• It was definitely through google for some reason or another...

• It just came up when I googled something.

• Seems to be a theme: google

• My ex and I had just broken up, and I googled something he said while we were breaking up. One of the search results was a GAG question.

What Guys Said 2

• I think I was going through a pretty tough time, a girl I had fallen in love with, HARD, cheated on me out of no where and dumped me. I was depressed and didn't have anyone to talk to about it.

This site helped me with that. I'm not sure how I found it, and I don't think any of the advice I received was all THAT good. But to be able to talk about it, and see people respond, was therapeutic.

• I found it by research three and a half years ago now. Had a question which was quickly answered and stuck around.