Do you feel you're more open on this compared to how your like in the real world??

I feel like this especially with guys on here. I feel I give compliments easily on a guys personality on here as opposed to giving it in real life. A guy might say or do something sweet but I wouldn't compliment them cos they might get the wrong idea. Who else does this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone does, on the internet you can be much nicer and much MUCH meaner than you would ever be in real life, because you have a wonderful wall protecting you.

In fact, I can call you a stupid bitch, something I would never EVER do in real life, but when I click this anonymous button, no one knows I said it! muhahahaha

What Guys Said 2

• Yes. It's much easier for me to be open online, than in real life, because I'm shy, quiet, etc.

• On here, I'm social, open and always raring to join a debate! :D

In real life, I'm a socially broken misanthrope living behind a shroud of politeness and confidence, yet usually has panic attacks when forced to talk to someone alone D:

What Girls Said 2

• I feel like I'm a lot more open on this site. In real life, I'm slower to warm up to people due to some not so great experiences when I had when I was little. I probably look shy/aloof at first. I've had people not like me because I wasn't as outgoing as them, but they really didn't know me anyways and took my behavior at face value. It also takes a long time for me to trust the other person, too. Once I get comfortable with someone, I'm more open with them and eventually they see my true personality (loud, funny, joking around with people, etc).

• Eh I'm the same. I don't know how much more open I can get honestly lol :P I've had people hate me and insult me, so I know I'm being as genuine as possible ha ha - my outspokeness has always landed me in some not so hot positions with people, but hey, I'm used to the heat anyway.

I compliment people like crazy in real life, I just find everyone appealing in some way. Not hard to talk to men casually on here as I do in real life.