Do you find yourself answering more low rated questions, or high rated

I haven't gone through and checked mine but I figured I'd ask GAG

You aren't even answering the question

Most Helpful Guy

• Only low rating questions.

Count yourself lucky.

What Girls Said 7

• I never base what I do on what others do or think. So ratings don't matter.

• That's not what I asked

• Sorry. I haven't found myself answering more questions of any particular rating. Since it doesn't matter, I'm not going to go back and check either.

• I only answer the question if it interests me... such as if I have a strong opinion or experience to contribute. It doesn't matter what the question is rated, because everyone finds different things interesting.

• Doesn't really matter a lot of the time but it depends on how I feel to answer which type of question.

• Both,depends on the questions but I think I am more to the high rated one.

• I don't even notice the rating

• I usually don't notice the rating, but I guess I answer higher-rated ones more.

• I tend to answer questions reguardless of the rating.

What Guys Said 7

• I tend to pay more attention to the more polarizing-rated questions first (as in 2 or 4 stars).

Similar to when you read reviews for products online and out of a 5 star rating system, people rate 5 stars and say "THIS IS AWESOME!".

Or someone will rate one star and say "waste of money".

Most people who frankly don't put much thought into rating defaulty click 3 because it's "safe, in the middle, and non-controversial".

But with 2 or 4 stars, there's a reason why it feel short of a 5 star rating, or is slightly better than a 1-star rating.

Those questions people usually rate after they actually READ the question, instead of rating based on favoritism or hatred of the user or other frivolous reasons. :)

• I answer a question based on whether or not it interests me, not whether or not it interests others.

Only time I bother looking at the rating is when I decide to rate the question.

• If the question sounds amusing. I never look at how many stars it is. Some douchebags put one star for the fun of it, so stars are my least concern.

Your question looked amusing. Yep.

• I don't look at the rating

• I usually hang around the unanswered Other questions :P

• idc

• I don't even pay attention to that.