Have you ever met someone from GAG in person?

I was wondering if anyone has met someone from this site in person. I have a friend who I speak to almost everyday from here, but we live 1500 miles apart, so we have not met. We know it is not a love connection, so meeting is not a priority, we will find ourselves in the same zip code eventually (I travel a lot).

Most Helpful Guy

• I met your wife. Can you tell her to return my shoes? I left them there by accident the other day... She was panicking about you coming home early, and shoved me out the window. It would be appreciate, Thanks! =P

• You must be mistaken.. my wife and I have an open marriage, she knows not to worry about me coming home early.

She can have ten of you.. oh and she said the shoes were knock offs, so she did you a favor and trashed them.. :-) (good luck with your fun, you might win Best Answer)

• lol You're a good sport! =D

What Girls Said 5

• sure,because there are like hundreds of bosnians here. (no)

• Thank you for your comment. I guess it is all about whether it is on your radar, because I bet there are lots of Boston people here, or people who visit Boston. I have been in Boston twice since I have been on GAG... single guys.. here is a nice Boston lady... who is looking?

• OPPS.. you said Bosnia... you might be right.. :-)

• No and I wouldn't want to, no offense, but there is too many "weirdos" on here, with my luck, I'd end up in a body bag

• haha yeah I'm a complete total weirdo muahahaha. :P

• Thank you for your comment. You are right, lots of weirdos, but that is true everywhere.. this forum just allows you to see a true weird side of people because they can hide their identity... so that means the people you meet in a bar, or at church, or anywhere else have the potential to be just as weird, but hide it to keep everyone from knowing... something to think about, huh? :-)

• No,not sure I want to.

• No I have not and at the same time I don't think there are many people on here from London

• Thank you for your comment.. and great job hosting the Olympics.. I know that had to be a major pain in the ass for the locals.

London Guys? Where are you at, she is a hottie.

• Im from North London thanks right now we are enjoying the para olympics which is going well

it wasn't that much of a pain apart fron if you was driving and had to deal with the olympic lanes on the roads but other that that it brought great job opportunities that will stay with many people and for others that it was short will look good on there CV

and they didn't just build that great place for the games they also made the local area look a lot better.

• I did one time and we clicked so well we started dating. 3 weeks later he sold his house and moved to my state. we currently live together and going strong for one year :)

What Guys Said 6

• I'm too new here. But I agree with Mr. Belgie below me, there are some people I like enough if by happenstance we were in the same area, I wouldn't mind meeting them.

• Thank you for your comment, maybe after you have a few more months on the site you will find someone who you like how they respond to answers, and decide to give a real live meeting a chance.

• I have never met anyone from here but to be honest I have never got close to anyone here nor have I had a regular chat with the same person here. I don't think I'm the kind of person that attracts people online, so I'm happy just to ask and help :)

• No, though there are a few I think I could get on well with in person if we ever met, it's bloody unlikely.

• Yep

• No. It's been discussed but hasn't materialized.

• I have twice, were pretty good friends. I enjoyed hanging out with her.