I was a member of GAG 2 years yesterday!

How long are you a member? Do you use the site much? And what was the reason you became a member in the first place?

Most Helpful Guy

• I joined on February 16, 2011. I became a member because there was a girl I liked, and I was looking for advice on how to initiate. I ended up getting with the girl and stuck around because the site was entertaining. Despite the fact that I'm not as active as I used to be (for a variety of different reasons), I've used (and still use) it quite a bit.

What Guys Said 10

• I originally found the site whilst looking for others with which to engage in enightened conversation. I ended up staying anyway.

• Since 5/27/2011. I'm on pretty much every day, thought I haven't been answering or asking questions as much lately. The classic "do girls like shy guys" question brought me here. Happy anniversary.

• Happy anniversary!

• Happy Anniversary! :P

2 years and a little bit was when I joined, mainly because I was scared to express myself to people in person xD (Behind the facade of a gentleman, I'm much more open and confident :D)

• December of 2008, I joined because I am shy

• I've been on here for 10 million billion trillion years

• I have been on for over a year and a half...I came here to investigate and answer questions pertaining to my sexual preference...(:(:(:

• 2/24/09-original join date. Three and a half years as of last week. I think after about another year and a half I'll hang it up if not before then. It's changed in more ways than I can count.

• I love boats

• 0|0

What Girls Said 4

• March 2011. I originally joined to get advise and find some answers. It is not as intelligent or knowledge based as I like it to be. But it's entertaining and alas I'm still here!

I'm probably on two or three times a week. Mainly to answer questions.

• Congratulation! Since Jan.26...i go on it a lot alomst evry day...the question and answers are entertaining and it also gives you a lot of insight and their are people in the world that wonder about things that you do and also go through similar situations that you do.

• Congratulations! Weeeee!

1 1/2 years...OMG...Are we wasting our time? lol

• Congrats I been here since April 2008