I was a member of GAG 2 years yesterday!

How long are you a member? Do you use the site much? And what was the reason you became a member in the first place?

0|0
4|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I joined on February 16, 2011. I became a member because there was a girl I liked, and I was looking for advice on how to initiate. I ended up getting with the girl and stuck around because the site was entertaining. Despite the fact that I'm not as active as I used to be (for a variety of different reasons), I've used (and still use) it quite a bit.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I originally found the site whilst looking for others with which to engage in enightened conversation. I ended up staying anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Since 5/27/2011. I'm on pretty much every day, thought I haven't been answering or asking questions as much lately. The classic "do girls like shy guys" question brought me here. Happy anniversary.

0|0
    0|0
  • Happy anniversary!

0|0
    0|0
  • Happy Anniversary! :P

2 years and a little bit was when I joined, mainly because I was scared to express myself to people in person xD (Behind the facade of a gentleman, I'm much more open and confident :D)

0|0
    0|0
  • December of 2008, I joined because I am shy

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been on here for 10 million billion trillion years

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been on for over a year and a half...I came here to investigate and answer questions pertaining to my sexual preference...(:(:(:

0|0
    0|0
  • 2/24/09-original join date. Three and a half years as of last week. I think after about another year and a half I'll hang it up if not before then. It's changed in more ways than I can count.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love boats

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• March 2011. I originally joined to get advise and find some answers. It is not as intelligent or knowledge based as I like it to be. But it's entertaining and alas I'm still here!

I'm probably on two or three times a week. Mainly to answer questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Congratulation! Since Jan.26...i go on it a lot alomst evry day...the question and answers are entertaining and it also gives you a lot of insight and their are people in the world that wonder about things that you do and also go through similar situations that you do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Congratulations! Weeeee!

1 1/2 years...OMG...Are we wasting our time? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Congrats I been here since April 2008

0|0
    0|0