You can no longer post more than 3 questions within 24 hours. What do you think about this change?

It use to simply be you can't post more than 2 questions every six hours, but now they changed it to not more than 3 questions every 24 hours.

Your thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably has a lot to to with the complete nonsense questions some of the idiots on here keep asking over and over again. I'm guessing other reasons also

On the downside it might backfire on them and they will loose a good many of the partispanats on this site. They seem to have some very strange idea's about how to operate a site such as this. Several times I have thought of just dumping it.

I do think 6 questions a day was fine and it is not all that hard to just ignore the dumb stuff or they also have the ability to ban someone abusing the site.

What Girls Said 8

• i HATE it...i've even noticed that sometimes they won't let me post a new question if it HAS been 24 hrs. right now I'm going through the worst break up of my life, I'm lost and I don't know how to handle it. I come on here to ask the questions that keep me up at night or swirl through it during the day. this site is almost my biggest support system. sure I have friends, but sometimes there's stuff you just can't say to them or sometimes they get tired of hearing it (even if it's been less than a week).

there should be some kind of limit...but THREE questions per 24 hrs is insane, and drives me insane. I think it should be more individual, if someone goes over 10 questions in 24 hrs then they should have to wait before asking another. I don't get it because if you post the same question twice, they delete it anyway, so what's the point?

• what? why? where?are you kidding? that's 4 questions in less than a minute,lol

just kidding,im thinking its because it will get flooded with responses and maybe cause problems with the network,almost like having way too many people in a tiny room scenario.

• I think its to prevent an overlap of the same questions and to give other questions more time to be seen and answered so everyone is able to be helped with their problem. Or maybe they were just getting too many questions at once haha

• How did you find out?

• I don't care , I never ask questions anyway . Only give them .

• when I first started, I had about 15 questions that I had to open new tabs and keep track of the hours. ugh.. now I just anwer them

• Meh...I don't ask questions that often anyways...

• sucks :(

What Guys Said 0