What questions would you like here being asked more?

If my question made sense, what questions would you like on here being ask more? Here's what I mean, the questions that keep getting repeatedly gets very old. So what other questions would like to ask to be more entertain? I think we need more fun topics, any other ideas that you think would be necessary to ask?

What Girls Said 1

• anything that is considered trolling but funny trolling I wish could be asked more if gag admin and mods stop having a stick up their ass and have some fun

What Guys Said 1

• I'm happy to answer any question that isn't too personal since I don't answer anonymously as long as it's concise. However, I wish people would stop asking about penises, if we think person A likes person B or obsessive ex questions. Some of the people need to realize that it's the fact that they ask the same question 8 times is probably the reason their ex left them, haha.