Should GAG have tags for Questions?

say you ask something sexual, but its not just about sex, its also about something related to sex. should you be able to tag that Q with that to make it easier to find?

or say you're on 'other' and ask a Q about animals, would you like the option to tag it with "animals"?

i think we should have this, it would help a lot.

having to go through like 60 pages of Q's to find just one Q I asked a long time ago is a pain in the ass.

• What a brilliant idea have sex with me
  • We should have this
  • I don't care
    Vote C
  • I don't see the point
    Vote D
  • See results
    Vote E

31

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• There are tons of ways the filtering of questions could be improved. Maybe add the tags like you said, along with more categories and subcategories.

• Hahahahaha! Oh man I definitely voted A because that was hysterical. Funny thing, was I was actually thinking "oh that's a brilliant idea!"

It really is though that would help filter through things. Individuals could tag them themselves so it wouldn't be as much work for the mods.

What Guys Said 1

• that could be a good idea but anyone could abuse it. they put as many tags to make their question found by all seekers. say they want to make question about animal, but they put every word in their mind as tags, including the words that are not related to their question. just like YouTube and some commercial blogs and websites. many online users visit the pages they didn't expect.

i am not against your idea anyways. I am just telling you what could happen. I am neutral.