How do you chat on here??

Like I know messaging and stuff and if you look on some peoples profile it will say chat live but I click on it and nothing ever happens

Most Helpful Girl

• After you sign in to Meebo, you'll need to "Add Friends," so that they show up on your chat list. After doing so, you will see their names listed as users to chat with.

• I don't see meebo

• See that light grey bar at the bottom of your screen? There's an icon that kind of looks like a wheel over on the right. That is your Meebo icon. Click on that, and sign up! :) If you don't see the grey bar, look for the small arrows on the bottom right hand of your screen, and click on them. That will allow the Meebo bar to appear. Meebo has known issues with various website browsers such as Chrome and Safari, so we recommend using the most updated version of Mozilla Firefox.

What Guys Said 4

• i think you have to friend request them first... but I don't know

• Do you have Meebo in the lower righthand corner of your screen?

• Uuum I don't know lol what is it

• Should be an icon that looks like..maybe a blue mailbox beside a yellow mailbox and click on that and set up an account...o.O

• If nothing else..listen ane look below me..London Princess is an employee of this site,.she will will work you through this

• I say hi. Then they say hi back.

• Click on the middle tab then on the small right one then after that there will be a small screen that says click here. Click to the left side of that and after you are done then you can download meebo. After you download meebo get the new acrobat reader. After that get microsoft silverlight and you are close to chatting. Re-start your pc 4 times and shake some pepper over your left foot and BLAMMO you are ready to go!

What Girls Said 0