Your GirlsAskGuys milestones?

This morning I just gave my 3000th answer.

It was pretty cool to reach that mark, but I am hoping to reach some more as time moves on.

What are some important personal milestones to you on this site?

Most Helpful Girl

• Reaching one Year as a member

Guru status :)

Lol 20,000 points would be a giant milestone...but so was 10,000

I guess getting 100 best answers would be amazing ...1000 would be out of sight o.O

• So far I have 207 best answers.

• whoa...how did you find out about it four years ago...the site is around 5 years? give or take

• Yea, I signed on the first time when they were about 10 months old. They used to buy ad space on other websites, when it used to be cheap to do so.

And like I said, I've been here off an on. Same account, just have taken breaks now and again.

What Girls Said 3

• My goal get to level 10. I guess that's really the only goal I have.

• I wanna get 8000 points so I can get my points and gtfo

• Why leave so soon?

• I'm sorry that happens. Such is life, there are going to be people we don't agree with that come in our lives in different ways. What we learn from the experience is what's valuable.

• That's sad..I hope that I have not contributed to your negative feelings...o.O

• I have no milestones on this site. I find it pityful that I've been here for 1.5 years

• I'm sorry you feel that way, it really is a great concept for a site. And all the bumps and bruises you get along the way in your adventure, you can share with others so they avoid certain pitfalls. I wish you the best.

• thanks! I wish you all the best as well

What Guys Said 5

• In no particular order...

Made Guru.

100 Best Answers (this was about six months ago, though. Now it's 132).

Published four well-received articles, three of which were featured on the home page.

And I'm getting close to 4000 answers. Well, close-ish.

• 8,000 xper and then I might go for 10,000. But if I go for 10,000 I would probably want to try for 12,000 next so I think 8,000 is the only milestone I'll be trying to reach.

• Eh, never really thought about it. I suppose every 4000 xper because that's an amazon card lol... I just looked and apparent I answered 3091 questions so I guess I flew right by 3000 without a thought. =)

• I honestly don't pay much attention to that...however...I have been accused of being a "friend collector"...maybe they are correct...but I like to chat...and have recently been doing more video...I don't mean sex..just looking at who I am talking with...I thought it was cool when I hit 500 friends...am over 600 now...(:(:(:

• Well, I recently passed 1,000 XPer. That's pretty nice.

• It is nice to surpass the 1,000 mark. I remember when I first got here. That mark seemed so far away.