How do I let these people down gently? On GaG.

I'm constantly having guys PMing me after I add them, asking for things like Facebook, MSN, Phone number, stuff like that.

I've given out like Facebook/MSN a couple of times after speaking to someone for awhile, but the reality is I'm only really here because I enjoy reading and answering questions.

I really don't want anything more than that...

It's a little annoying, I've got like 10 people PMing me every couple of days...

Yea I know I should just simply say no, but...I kind sometimes feel like that's being mean and I don't really like being like that...

I know that's a bit silly but that's usually how I am.

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple. Say you're not comfortable with handing out that information. In all honesty if you would like to add someone on here on say Facebook or something personal like that, it reveals a lot about you. So in my opinion girls are a bit more vulnerable when it comes to things like that and they should be the ones to ask the guy first on the interenet for something personal like a Facebook friend request. I'm not afraid to give away my information because I'm not afraid of being stalked or anything of that sort, I know I can handle myself if it comes down to it. So I never asked anyone on here for there Facebook/skype or anything personal. MSN, Aim and messager programs aren't as personal as the others so I don't see a problem with that, but again if your not comfortable just say so, if they don't understand that and give you a hard time or angry then unfriend them from here because they should be more understanding then that.

What Guys Said 2

• Just say "No thanks" or "I don't give out my FB/MSN info on here".

What's so rough about that?

• If they are pestering you, block them. They have to learn to take NO for an answer.

What Girls Said 4

• Do not give out personal information.

And it's OK if they ask once for information - perhaps they just want to be friends. But if the same person continues to ask or press for it, block them, copy/paste the conversation, and report them to us. :)

Thanks!

• I find gentle doesn't seem to work...

• I feel this way a lot on here. I just want to talk to people and help people out and then they get weird and creepy on me and it's getting really annoying.

• That's exactly how it is with me.

I love answering questions and helping people out and then they just start getting creepy and asking for all my information and stuff and I really don't feel comfortable giving that out...

• i usually have to get pretty mean but then they don't want to talk to me again. Like we'll be having a conversation about politics and then all of a sudden they want my number and I find out they're looking at p*rn whilst talking to me and I'm like seriously dude!

• U don't have to let them down gently, just remove them from your friends list and problem solved. Those guys won't care, if they do it to u, they do it to 50 other girls.