Why did you join GAG?

Why did you join gag? And how do you like it so far?

Most Helpful Guy

• liked the concept idea of the web-site with both females and males participating together to help sort out an answer, liked the way it was also designed and how it was organized and separated both the boys answers from the girls answer to come to a certain common goal or conclusion, sweepstakes, contests, gift cards, the integrated experience points, instant messaging on the fly, and the fact that the web-site is very fluid and addicting as hell, just a few things off the top of my head.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't even remember...

* 3 year old member here :P *

I joined when I was about 16 - 17 ish, people seemed to like the advice I gave, so I hung around. Oh and the gift cards were cool. Didn't know we got those until around 5k points or so ha ha. Back then they were 3K though so

• I joined because I was utterly bored and at the time very curious about how the male brain worked.

• To seek and give out advice. I actually googled a question about blow jobs or something and it brought me here so I thought it'd be fun to join lol

• Seemed Interesting. Wish I could ask sex questions.

• i enjoy hearing peoples interesting thoughts on interesting topics.

• At first I just want to seek advice but now I also enjoy giving advice. I also love this website because I can ask questions without being embarrassed when I ask anonymously.

What Guys Said 5

• I came here in search of intellectual stimulation, but ended up sticking around anyway.

• seemed like fun and that I could get Amazon giftcards

• to interact with trolls

• there was a question is Sexuality I wanted to answer and give comments on some answers. I don't lie to you. last year, you were allowed answer in Sexuality when you were still in Level 1.

• to troll for my own self amusement. but I've probably ended up answering more questions seriously than trolling.