Looking back at your questions do you think "Girlsaskguys" answers were accurate?

For me I just reviewed the questions I posted and I find that there are amazing people in this site ... what do you wanna say to all of the people who gave an advice from the heart ...^^

Special thanks to the girls :))))

Most Helpful Guy

• I found this question VERY interesting :)

For one I don't understand why it's unrated yet. I think it's a very thoughtful question and I think it deserves 5 starts (which I rated it :D )

1. I won't say most but a lot of times people ask a quesiton on GAG or anywhere on any such site while being already opinionated themselves even if not consciously

2. Hence, thanks to point one the BA in such cases goes to one person who relates the most with their (asker's) thought process

3. Trolling is something one gets even in office, grocery store etc leave alone online situations where we don't even know the other persons identity

4. But yes thanks to sites like GAG and especially GAG which is a well thought of website, there are genuine answers to genuine questions. Attempts to answers are at least genuine in most cases.

5. BA etc depends on of the asker is already opinionated or not.

6. If one doesn't get a BA for the most appropriate answer it doesn't mean that the answerer is wrong, just means that the asker didn't agree with it for reasons best known to the asker :)

7. GAG answers may not be accurate but they do provide solace and solutions to lots of people.

What Guys Said 8

• There have been plenty of insightful answers. The biggest problem is that many of them get ignored. Like anywhere else people here often ask questions to get their belief reinforced, and get angry when people try to point out the truth.

• Most of my questions these days are pretty general or just for fun, so it doesn't really matter. As for the questions in which I have asked for personal advice, they've honestly been kind of hit and miss. Either that or the situation changes. I was pretty busy between two jobs earlier this year that sucked up a lot of my time, so that also played in. Still, I'd like to thank everyone who has helped me.

• :) I wana do the same thing and thank every person who take from his time to answer an other person struggling in the middle of a situation and believe me ...for the people who give good pieces of advice Xper point mean nothing ;) :)

• I haven't asked many advice based questions, but I do read a lot of them (call it research) and I'm frequently amazed at some of the insightful comments made by some users. Often Xper levels have nothing to do with anything - they are just a new user, but have something profound to say about a particular issue faced by another person.

• I am Amazed and Happy at the same time , how some people sound very wise and poised :)

• Well most of my answers are just my opinion so accuracy is generally not at an issue. Doesn't mean I can't be wrong, sometimes I misread the question, sometimes the asker didn't put enough information, and sometimes there's simply no good answer.

• there has been some good advice over the years however at times its difficult for people to understand the exact specifics of a situation based on a simple question so answers are only so good

• I do agree with you that sometimes the whole picture is not clear to the one who wants to hep ... but again we appreciate it anyway

• Most of my questions are like... surveys or discussions, basically I never ask for solutions, as I am the answerer - I already got the answer for any such kind of question which may appear to me.

• Did your baby get advice here too? It looks very happy.

• hehe indeed the baby looks happy, let's ask from where he brings all this cheerfulness.. but I doubt it it's from here ^^

• No. I think that GAG is filled with a bunch of know-it-all underage liberals who want to project their feelings upon everyone else and e-hug it out after. I have had some worthwhile advice here, but none like you got. I am glad this site has done you some good though.

What Girls Said 3

• The serious questions I've asked I've had some really good advice or even just another perspective that I didn't even consider. Its more insightful than "accurate" I think, but anyway, I do really appreciate people's advice when I really need it. There are awesome people here(:

• Yes..and you are definitely one of those...<3<3<3=D

• I'm with you, I've received some inspiring advice before on matters that were very personal. I definitely think there are people on this site who are spectacular and wise.

• some people can give good answers but for the most part you get mostly trolling answers