What keeps you coming back to GAG?

Why do you think you keep coming back to GAG?

For me it's simply boredom. :/

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a situation where I needed advice on but couldn't talk to the people I knew about it and I found this website a while ago when I searched a random question on bing. I keep coming back because I like giving advice and helping people out. I also made a couple of friends that help me out with my problems when my friends in the "real world" can't.

• Awww, thanks for making my answer the best one! It's stupid, but it makes me happy xD

• I come for same reason; get few more opinions about something that I can't figure out myself, and don't have to think about being judged by people I know ;)

Also, most people here are pretty cool to hang out for few mins.

What Girls Said 13

• There are a few people on here I've become good friends with, so I'm mostly here for chatting. Helping people out by answering their questions is just a bonus.

• ...i thought I told you why...hmmm...silly boy. =P

• Dunno. I mean,lately I've been lurking and hardly answering ?'s. But today I'm all over it:D

Depends on my mood,I guess.

• boredom and I like laughing at different posts. I do like it on here but that is caus I'm still new, I have noticed that pple ask a lot of dum irritating questions that are related on common sense

• Boredom as well

• the points

• At first it was to share my awesome wisdom but now its for that amazon gift card.

• Just curiousity which is why I post questions more than I answer questions.

• being bored as well.

• whenever I have one question to ask I can almost always get it here.

• Me too just bordom. It's because now it's the same sh!t, same questions, same a**hole remarks. Nothing new really.

• I'm close to points for getting a voucher lol

• All the awesome people on it :)

What Guys Said 14

• These days, it's boredom and articles I'm writing.

• To get few more opinions about something that I can't figure out myself, and don't have to think about being judged by people I know ;)

Also, most people here are pretty cool to hang out with for few mins.

• The people are pretty easy to troll and irritate.

• boredom and the fact that I want good karma from offering people my advice during there time of need, like I needed a few time when I was confused/depressed

• few people I chat with here that keep me entertained. otherwise id probably quit :o

• Lack of other better options. Sometimes everybody goes quiet on Facebook :)

• interesting Q's and answers.

girls, oh the girls.

then boredom.

• Honestly its pretty much always have been boredom for me.

• my browser history

• I don't get it? so your girlfriend doesn't know you looked at p*rn or something? O.o

• The sheer lack of anything better to do.

• bored

• I come back because I know once I hit 50,000 points I get a free real live unicorn

• I come on here to give stupid answers and talk randomly about nothing. And to test peoples intelligence and see how stupid they are. Like the time when you stole that candy apple and ate it after it feel in that horse shyt.

• I feel more intelligent. GAG is full of liberals and listening to them speak about politics makes me feel smarter. I mean why would anyone want to work for a living and strive for success if all liberals want to do is share and make everything equal!

• there's a difference between wanting to make things fairer and for people that work hard and wanting to take away from other people's success.

the rich are TOO rich, they have money even their kids won't ever spend.

• Oh shut up Anthony. You don't even work and know nothing about paying taxes.

• Oh snap!