How did you run into GAG?

How did you come across GAG website, and what caused you to create an account.

• Website
  • Friend
  • Online links
  • Other
I am surprised by all the answers, Thank You all for taking the time.

I see many of us found GAG through Google, just like I did. Many others

found GAG through other online sources. What ever the case is, we all

seem pleased and happy to be here :P We all had questions or problems.

Thanks to GAG users we are able to share our expressions/feeling and

thoughts to help others who need guidance. I'm sure like me, you too have

met many new people from around the world.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wanted to know what my dots are and how to get them off! I found something here but I couldn't ask or replay or anything without an account.. So... I made one! and now I'm here forever apparently haha.

What Girls Said 12

• I was browsing around on the internet for a answer to a question I had and ended up here. Looked interesting and joined, haven't looked back since :)

• scroll no further =P lol. I just wanted to help and give advice. So I looked for websites to help. I was going to join a website that helped victims but they didn't have any services around mi area so hey, this will do =P

• I wanted to know why this guy was ignoring me for so long and I found this site so I created an account and to ask my question.

• I googled a question about how to flirt, how to know if a guy was flirting with me, or something similar to that. This was one of the first results. I looked around a bit and thought it was interesting. Been here for 3 years now.

• A longtime girlfriend who lives in Cali introduced me to this site better than 4 years ago.

• I google searched a question I had about guys and somebody had already asked it on here. I don't even remember what the question is now but it was resolved I think.

• i was looking for blogs, came across a sexualty question and I just had to answer when I did they said I needed an account, OK made 1. lost the question I hoped to answer, could not figure out how to delete account, so I stayed and now its fun

• C, I think lol its been a while

• I was looking for an answer to a certain question.

• I was googling a question and this site came up.

i don't remember the question. I think it was something to do with the signs that a guy likes you.

But the site looked pretty awesome so I signed up.

• unfortunately, through google.

• I wanted to know if a guy liked me and brought me here.

What Guys Said 18

• I was looking for some advice on relationships and came across it. I found it very helpful after just reading through other people's questions and answers for a few minutes that I decided I would make an account and see if anyone could help me with my specific problems and I would try to help others.

• Ah, I remember my first time...

I Googled "Do girls like swallowing cum?" Led me here link

Loved the site layout. Decided to lurk around some more. The community seemed pretty cool, interesting questions, helpful answers. Ended up getting addicted to the site just by reading the Q&A's alone, so after weeks of lurking I finally decided to sign up, and here I am now.

• I believe I found it through google when I was researching relationship issues.

• step 1: had a question

step 2: searched it on google

step 3 clicked on a GaG question that was very close to mine.

step 4: made an account to respond to the question and ask a few of mine.

when I'm bored or have questions to ask I come to GAG, also the xper thing helps me too keep coming back.

• I Googled a question a long time ago, and one of the links was towards this website. Someone asked the same question on here. I browsed this website a bit, liked it, and decided to join because I would be able to help others, and learn from others.

• Google. The classic "do girls like shy guys" question.

• I seriously needed some help with girls, typed my question into google and BLAM

and I got the help :3 From the sweetest source I've ever met haha

• Uncle Roger

• Pretty much browsing the internet trying to solve my problems of being a virgin.

• C, don't know how I came across it but wanted to ask a question because I was confused

• Google :P

• I googled something like ask questions.

• "C" I was surfing fetishes and ran across a Question...which I then wished to answer...so I joined...(:(:(:

• Googs.

• Curiosity caused by virginity ended up here.

• Research and boredom.

• I binged "how to GAG a girl properly when she won't shut the hell up"... it directed me here. When I googled the same thing I end up on some Japanese bondage site trying to sell me a 3 pack of Pipedreams Fetish Fantasy Ball Gag. They work great.

• I googled 'why do girls play hot and cold?' and it brought me here lol.