How many times a day do you log into GaG?

I log on twice a day. Once in the morning and then right before bed.

You?

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually at least once a day...sometimes 5 times a week...like this week(busy week)

During the summer I get on at least twice a day.

What Guys Said 7

• Whenever I'm bored. Sometimes, I log in and, if I have no notifications, log right back out. I log in at least once a day though.

• Normally the same, but when I'm sick and staying at home, I'm on here all the time.

• Many times, very briefly to check for quality questions, some days it just feels like yahoo answers in here.

• Once at night.

• lol good question... errday at work when I'm bored...I've already watched like every YouTube video there is and there isn't anything better to do :P

• 2 to 3 times, mostly in the evening.

• Depends... on days I feel lonely I come on here frequently. But when I'm busy and occupied I'm hardly on here. I wouldn't say I have a fixed routine.

What Girls Said 9

• On average, I log on once or twice a night. Sometimes I check in the morning before I leave for school and in the afternoon when I get back and no one else is around to bother me.

• I usually log in once a day to get the points. I go through phases whether I actually ask/answer questions. I haven't been on a lot in awhile, but I am super close to my next xper level so I've been on the last few days.

• I log in off and on throughout the day when I have a chance. I never go a day without logging on though. I'm on mostly in the evenings as I am now:)

• Once every other day, during the week..since I rarely have time, but on the weekends, a lot..I have no life ^.^

• log on after waking up and log off before sleeping

• I use to 10000000000000000000000000000000000 times everyday :D but now only like 2 times a month :)

• when I'm bored or not at work/school

• at least twice

• I'm always logged on here but find myself coming here more around the afternoon or when I'm bored you know the norm.My mornings are kind of busy and I study at night so it kinda balances it out.