Anyone else do GaG on their mobile?

I mess with GaG on my mobile most of the time.

It takes me a long time usually, as I have to sign in almost every time I hit a button and sometimes it takes forever to load a page.

Does anyone else experience these issues? - I'm wondering if it's my cell internet service.

Most Helpful Girl

• When I'm out bored, I would check in to read Q and As, but not often answering. Loading not too bad. Ha...I am actually using my phone now because I just lost my Internet and can't fall back to sleep.

Oh I just had to sign back in again ughhhh

• Haha!

I know!

I guess it's not just my mobile browser service, that's good I guess, lol.

What Guys Said 8

• I'm only on GAG on my mobile if my iPod counts. If I log in with my computer, people start to chat and next thing you know I've wasted hours talking haha. It does take a long time to load sometimes. Worst part about it is spelling. Auto correct on iPod is horrible so if I'm in a hurry and type out an answer and don't check it, I'll have written the most bizarre stuff when I never meant to haha.

P.S.: As a guitarist and music addict, I support your profile pic!

• occasionally I'll check on GAG, but not actually use it on my smart phone. Too much a hassle to answer questions on a touch keyboard.

• i just use sign in automatically so I have no problem in signing in but the problem I am facing is how to use live chat...i have simbian s60 operating system..is there nyone who can provide its solution?

• I can't chat when on mobile either.

I push the auto sign in button every time, but it just doesn't take, haha!

• your phone has android 2.3 os...you can install meebo massenger on your phone for instant chat but unfortunately for my os there is no software in market...so try it for IM's..

• Oh okay, thanks :-) :-)

• I do sometimes. It depends on where I am and what the mobile internet is like in that particular spot. I have T-Mobie and haven't had too many issues with it.

• If you're using a android phone use a different browser. I suggest Dolphin hd browser or Google chrome.

• I only do GAG on my cell, specially when I am commuting by bus.

• Did GAG make an app or something for mobile. Even if I did have a smartphone, I wouldn't use GAG on my mobile. I use it enough as is on my computer

• haven't seen one, I think she means using it in a mobile browser.

• No app yet, right. I do think it'd be a good idea though.

So yes, I just mean using it on a mobile browser.

• Only when I'm outside (yeah, I'm a loser who's addicted) but I mostly use my IPad.

What Girls Said 5

• it is pretty annoying to use on my phone. I have to sign in quite a few times also and everything is so small it takes forever to do anything. loading the pages doesn't necessarily take too long though.

• I have T-Mobile, and access it though Safari. No problems at all.

• I tried once...

way too much of a pain to bother..

• ya whenever I'm bored

• Yeah I use my phone but I don't have to sign in. Maybe your phone automatically deletes cookies?