Should people be able to do this here on GAG?

I see much older people answering questions from people under 18 and even under 16 (even though those under 16 aren't even supposed to be on here). Many 14, 15, 16, and 17 year olds on here are always calling "older" people on here, creeps, just because they're old. When they sign up do you think they forget that people of all ages over 16 are allowed on here?

Should older people be allowed to answer questions that are asked by these "minors"

Most Helpful Girl

• there is a reason why under age are not allow to vote. they are not mentally mature to deal with certain life events. There are older people here that are actually very sophisticated to help. my approach is someone asks me to do certain things or send photos, it's my decision to chose to answer or send photos or not because we are all adults. and we move on...

these girls are obviously not really to deal with real life issues or be online. their parents should be monitoring them.

i have noticed younger girls calling mature man, creeps, retards when they are still not mature to deal with the adult world.

imagine having these girls vote for our future president?

What Girls Said 6

• No, that would be too hard to manage, especially since a lot of people lie about their age when they sign up anyways.

And if "older" people can't answer questions asked by teenagers, then should teens be allowed to answer their questions? What experience could they possibly have that they could offer to help a married person, for example?

In the end I think the fact that everyone can answer freely here is one of nice things about this site... you get quite a variety of answers from men and women, older and younger, from different cultures and such...

• yes I think that should be allowed I don't think its bad at all , if I were to ask a question id like someone who has experienced similar to be able to answer my question , doesn't matter what age they are, this is a site to ask questions/help others as long as they did it in an appropriate way , and the people who come on this site that are under 16 willingly know they are not supposed to be on here. Every one is conscience for what they do, including people who seek advise from older / more experienced people .

• I don't see anything wrong with it, they came here to get general opinions so that includes older people as well.

• Yes. Why not?

• Yes if it can help them. I've seen too many perverts on here with "T" and "P" asking for nudes and flirting with minors. I think answering should be allowed, flirting with those underage no

• Uhm yea?..why should age be a restriction in whether you'd give someone advice or not. I don't see how "creeps" have anything to do with it though, or maybe I'm just missing the point? o.o

What Guys Said 3

• If any user is being trolled or getting creeped out then they should report it(regardless of age)

I think users should realize that if they are going to post a pic of themselves and ask for feedback, they can't stop older people looking and commenting whether they like it or not

I guess you could block out age groups from answering if it really is a problem

• "Creepy" is no respector of age.

• Minors don't belong here

Advice as such could be considered coming from a liberal grandparent/uncle/aunt