GAG users...what type of criminal record do you have?

I have never been sent up and I am not down for any felonies...several misdemeanors and mega speeding tickets...went to jail once for trespass--> hopping freight trains...lol...feel free to be Anon...(:(:(:

Heh! You people make me feel like a hardened criminal...ok here we go:

Possession of beer as a minor

Illegal hitchhiking in Denver

Urinating in public---> HA! $15.00 fine...rolls eyes

Criminal Trespass--->hopping freights

Illegal U-turn

Improper Left Turn

Failure to have vehicle under control

uh..and speeding tickets...well...55 minus 16 = 39 years of driving..if we are to assume at least one speeding ticket for every year...yeah...probably at least 50 tickets...(:(:(:

Most Helpful Girl

• Two minor in possession charges for tobacco before I was 18, but those wouldn't be on my record as a adult. I had a theft 3 charge that I was dismissed from. I got a 'fix it' ticket when I had a had a headlight out. All I had to do was fix the problem, go to the police station and have an officer check and stamp my ticket, take the ticket to city hall and pay $60. In doing so, they void that ticket from my record and I don't have to go to court for it. Basically, my record is squeaky clean, lol.

Surprising, considering what a 'criminal' I am =D

• No way! Never tell me that Law Enforcement is not sexist! Heh! I have seen it...always better to commit crime with a female...just one smile from her and all charges are dropped!.../:/:

• Haha my charges were dropped for good reason though. =P For all the illegal activity I get up to, I've never even been pulled over for a traffic violation, haha, because I'm extremely careful and always on cop watch. I just don't get caught for the things I do, lol.

• Tara...you will always be popular with the boys...<3<3<3=D

What Girls Said 12

• :) None @ all.

Not saying I haven't broken the law lol...I just haven't gotten caught ;P~

• Yeah..I know ALL about you "innocent" females...<3<3<3=D

• Nothing yet.

• Nada. (thank God!)

• One: Trespassing in a construction area... I got lost... It was really awkward... Now if we were talking about the rest of my family... LOLOLOL. I'm an angel in comparison 0:)

• Pshh please. I've never even had a detention or was tardy to class or failed a class in my life. I've almost been caught for speeding 3 or 4 over before though. I'm pretty hardcore...

• Clean record. Now I need to go find a piece of wood and knock on it... for the rest of my life! Ha ha ha...

• 41 years? And not even ONE ticket? O.O

• *ahem* I've had a few scares but, really, it is clean. (Knocking harder now so I don't jinx myself. XD)

• Clean.

• I have one traffic violation and I had shoplifted before but it was under $20 so I guess that doesn't count

• I have a clean record.

• Nothing.

• Running a red light

illegal u-turn

speeding

giving liquor to a friend who was underage but sometimes I was too so lol

• If overuse of watching p*rn was a crime, I'd be right there lined up with the pedo's..

What Guys Said 17

• Quite the list. I seldom have to worry about anything, save for maybe parking ticket here or there once every three years.

• LOL..I don't worry...just pay the fines...

• The worry is in how easy to get one. When I was at Ferris, DPS was ruthless. They ticketed anyone they felt like - sometimes for rules they made up on the fly that were nowhere in the books. The appeals center in Big Rapids grew apathetic very quickly. I've had classmates that were threatened with tow-aways if they got one more ticket.

• Driving through a red light, driving a scooter with out a helmet, driving without a license which was not my fault, parking in a no park zone. That's it, pretty pathetic and that's how I wanna keep it.

• nothing

• 72 assaults, 13 murders, 5 GTA, 17 rapes, and a minor traffic violation.

• Wasting time, lack of fore-sightedness in life... :-D :-P

• I'm as clean as a whistle!

• One ticket for being too good looking, but a friend gave me that one so I don't know if it counts =D

• Nothing. I just have a couple tickets on my record.

• I mugged a bloke in Durham once, though strangely enough the Rozzers joined in :O

• Urinating in public - now gets you on sex predator list

just a couple speeding tickets & one warning to get my life together (or move to a different state)

• wow that first rule is really messed up. Not that people should pee in public. But to be lumped in the same category as them >.< that's just so wrong.

• Clean record. Never been arrested.

• Nothing serious. Just a few tickets, that's about it.

• i caused a car accident if that counts

• I have no criminal record!

• Nothing at all

• Crimes I committed: trespassing, mining without permit, fishing without permit, camping out of legal boundaries, shoplift, speeding, racing, vandalism, noise violation, running red lights.

Crimes I got caught doing: running a red light ( and vandalism too, but I was only a minor and I got that cleared)

• Oh yeah and I've done my fair share of illegal drugs

• A speeding ticket that was shelved (where I'm from they'll shelf your ticket and if you don't get another within a year, you don't have to pay it). Within a year I got another ticket, but the officer actually called later and said he tore it up and not to worry about it. Other than that, nothing.

My girlfriend, though...she got a couple DUIs within a couple months and had her license suspended and has fines to go with the DUIs. Since she can't afford to pay the fines right now, she's got a warrant out for her. They're still misdemeanors, though.