What made you join gag?

Tital says it all, why did you join girls ask guys?

Updates:
*title

0|0
11|10

Most Helpful Girl

• google wasn't good enough

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I was at a state in my life when I joined where I needed help and had no real answers.

So I decided to join this site.

It was the only way I could express myself, and see other peoples perspectives on what I was going through.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe I wanted advice about the guy I was into at the time... I came across this and joined and liked it and have been here ever since.

0|0
    0|0
  • I heard this is where all the secure people come. I got tricked

1|2
    0|0
  • I wanted an answer to my question

0|0
    0|0
  • I was actually asking a question through google and this website came up, and I was like oooo la la maybe I should check it out and ended up signing up. That's it really.

0|0
    0|0
  • sounded very interesting

0|0
    0|0
  • my interest of how people think . :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanted relationship advise and I found the answers on this site to be good quality compared to searches through Google.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was on a different Q&A site, got bored of it and came across this one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to get a lot of small questions answered about western men & womens relationships and thingies. I must say it is a very big shock and cookie some

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I was a freshman in college. The semester was halfway over, and I had realized that while I had relationship experience, I didn't really have much experience actually initiating things with a girl. Basically, I didn't know how to smoothly approach girls and get numbers/ dates. I searched the internet to try and find some advice on how I could improve my approach, which is how I came across this site. I never improved my approach, but I did manage to get a girlfriend. At that point, I was already fairly established and had grown to like the community.

0|1
    0|0
  • I joined GAG due to the reality check section. I was looking for some female opinions on my dateability, but to this day I never got any. And the moment you make a question asking anything like that, it gets deleted...so I never got what I've been in need of..which is opinions/guidance from women. However, the site isn't bad for other things too, as I've learned

0|1
    0|0
  • Cause I'm still waiting for my original question to be answered. Also I'm making that YouTube money off of this.

0|0
    0|0
  • My username says it all

0|2
    0|0
  • to get some advice for some female, the funny thing is that I never got the advice that I needed lol

0|0
    0|1
  • The existence of humans

0|0
    0|0
  • Sheer, and absolute boredom.

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess the more opinions I got, the more obvious a solution(s) would be.

0|0
    0|0
  • so you think you are hot sh*t huh?

0|0
    0|0
    • well you must think I'm something to respond!

• What's that I smell?..*sniff sniff* oh it jealously.. insecurity.. and the great threat of an attractive man on the internet asking a question...everybody run!

• I googled why are women bitches and it brought me here. Yes yes I am past all that hate.

0|1
    0|0