What made you join gag?

Tital says it all, why did you join girls ask guys?

*title

Most Helpful Girl

• google wasn't good enough

What Girls Said 10

• I was at a state in my life when I joined where I needed help and had no real answers.

So I decided to join this site.

It was the only way I could express myself, and see other peoples perspectives on what I was going through.

• I believe I wanted advice about the guy I was into at the time... I came across this and joined and liked it and have been here ever since.

• I heard this is where all the secure people come. I got tricked

• I wanted an answer to my question

• I was actually asking a question through google and this website came up, and I was like oooo la la maybe I should check it out and ended up signing up. That's it really.

• sounded very interesting

• my interest of how people think . :)

• I wanted relationship advise and I found the answers on this site to be good quality compared to searches through Google.

• I was on a different Q&A site, got bored of it and came across this one.

• I wanted to get a lot of small questions answered about western men & womens relationships and thingies. I must say it is a very big shock and cookie some

What Guys Said 10

• I was a freshman in college. The semester was halfway over, and I had realized that while I had relationship experience, I didn't really have much experience actually initiating things with a girl. Basically, I didn't know how to smoothly approach girls and get numbers/ dates. I searched the internet to try and find some advice on how I could improve my approach, which is how I came across this site. I never improved my approach, but I did manage to get a girlfriend. At that point, I was already fairly established and had grown to like the community.

• I joined GAG due to the reality check section. I was looking for some female opinions on my dateability, but to this day I never got any. And the moment you make a question asking anything like that, it gets deleted...so I never got what I've been in need of..which is opinions/guidance from women. However, the site isn't bad for other things too, as I've learned

• Cause I'm still waiting for my original question to be answered. Also I'm making that YouTube money off of this.

• My username says it all

• to get some advice for some female, the funny thing is that I never got the advice that I needed lol

• The existence of humans

• Sheer, and absolute boredom.

• I guess the more opinions I got, the more obvious a solution(s) would be.

• so you think you are hot sh*t huh?

• well you must think I'm something to respond!

• What's that I smell?..*sniff sniff* oh it jealously.. insecurity.. and the great threat of an attractive man on the internet asking a question...everybody run!

• I googled why are women bitches and it brought me here. Yes yes I am past all that hate.