Do you regard some peoples opinions higher on GAG?

Like if you have asked questions before on this site and someone answers your question that has given a very good answer before compared to someone who has answered your question and just trolled?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people..but then I already liked that person usually.

If there is an overwhelming consensus then yeah I will take that advice much quicker than verses the best out of a bunch or unrelated posts.

I'm not going to value something just because all I got before was crap though. It would take just a little sustenance for me to even think about taking someone's advice.

:)

What Girls Said 3

• I don't normally ask for advise. Once or twice maybe and yea I got some good advise from a certain user who is not here any longer.

• Certain people, yes. I trust MrOracle, vmw, Stacyzee the most - they know what they're talking about and have never, to my knowledge, given bad advice.

• not really.

i give answers that are at the level of the question. if a girl asks if she is pregnant then I'm giving excellent medical advice ;)

What Guys Said 9

• There are a few people on here that I know will give good advice and not mess around. There are also some people here that are hilarious and always make you laugh. Both are needed. But then there are the trolls who really are here for nothing...and give you crap answers that aren't even entertaining.

Short answer, yes. If it is a name that I have known in the past to be helpful, I will likely listen to their advice more than someone else's. But I take all advice into account either way.

• Yes, definitely. I have mentally noted several people who seem to consistently provide helpful and thoughtful answers to questions. I have likewise notes several, um, not so helpful people, who seem to consistently provide answers that are clearly meant to be offensive or critical when it isn't called for.

• Yeah, a couple. Mr Oracle, though I've never spoken with him, always takes time to provide in-depth answers. Selfishstars because she actually cares about others. 7gnat because he's a good guy. Phoenix, I forget his whole username, is another good one. There are others, but those come to mind.

• Not if someone answers a question, but what they answer with. If I see someone consistently answer with quality, reasonable, "normal human being" thinking then I tend to read out their entire answers.

• I do, yea

• Yeah, but the majority have abandoned their accounts, left, or don't get on as much as they used to do.

• People whose opinions I highly value:

- MrOracle

- TheDigitalSaint

- Stitches

- Moaterboat

They are very knowledgable and thorough in their responses.

The ones that I don't value so much I won't mention by name. I'll just say that they are usually either trolls whose sole purpose on this site is to annoy people, and a few long-time GAG users who think they know everything and have a right to use sarcastic obnoxious comments to shut down intelligent discussions.

• Of course some people give better answers and I regard them higher then most. I would rather have mr oracle answer my stuff than xxdre because xxdre is a points hoe and oracle actually takes his times and wants to help. That is just one example

• Oh and just noticed that the most nasty witch on here agreed with me lol so that shows you that oracle is the way to go. Amuse, 7gnat, deepblue, selfishstars, stitches and a few others give some great answers.

• Yes, Stitches is my favorite user. He gives sound advice and knows what he's talking about.

• This was a joke but apparently not.