How many people have actually noticed this

on the bottom of a question there is this handy bit of advice. I just noticed it but didn't need the fine print to know there are outrageous answers.

Disclaimer: GirlsAskGuys cannot guarantee the accuracy of answers, opinions and advice submitted by members. Use common sense when following or avoiding any content on GirlsAskGuys.

do you think more people should take note of this?

also do you think there should be a disclaimer that if you ask dumb questions you deserve of bad answers?

Most Helpful Guy

• Use common sense? I guess that goes over a lot of peoples heads.

• so could you tell me something: am I pregnant if I let a guy hold my hand?

lol

• so you think I have aids? if he was gay do I have the dreaded GAIDS?

• Yes and GAIDS is worse than regular aids. Also remember who ever you come in contact with will also get the GAIDS and likely die because of you

What Guys Said 2

• To your last question, yes. Because that's the way of the jungle. Society has a nice way of correcting idiotic behavior, it's called backlash. If you float in a bubble of stupidity and bliss, prepare to get popped the very moment you bring that pixie sh*t to a lion's den. Welcome to the internet.

Surviving here is actually very easy. Even the biggest rats and the hastiest cockroaches can bake their own bread. It's a matter of not taking things up the ass. For those you simply cannot stand for whatever reason, just ignore/block them. Simple, yes?

• maybe you can help me with my questions that I asked smartarst

• Common sense isn't offered as a core class, anymore :(

What Girls Said 0