What single change would make GirlsAskGuys your favorite website?

If there was one change GAG could make that would spur you to log on at least once a day, what would it be?

• Chat rooms for lively public discussion
  • Integrated Games to play with other users
  • Better incentives to provide quality answers.
  • Larger user base (more marketing)
  • Something else...

Most Helpful Guy

• - Get rid of the short comments system, make it unlimited

- Market the site more so there's more answers, too many get few/none

- Make polls have more than five options and add a see results button

- Stop removing posts when someone publishes a controversial thought, seriously, ignore the people with thin skins and let the discussion flourish

- Find a way to map out where the members are located in case anyone wants to meet up as part of a local group

• Petty censorship has long been my foremost complaint. And can discuss sex without turning it into a p*rn site...or why have a Sexuality section?

• NO One! You will have to dismount fro mthose horses someday Ms Alamo...and I can show you website after website after website...guys who like female urine...if you bother to check..you will see that scientists are now saying that males have female-attracting pheromones in their sweat..and females have male-attracting pheromones in their urine...why does that bother you so much?

• lmao. Sure. Think of more bullsh*t ways to justify it why don't you?

What Girls Said 12

• -Chat rooms probably will make it more interesting.

- Create more incentive for users to provide quality answers.

- Entice users to select best answers more often.

- Get rid of/ improve the search box. As of now it is useless.

-More astringent monitoring of MOD activities.

• Bring back points for Up Arrows!

Don't give moderators free rein to use their own discretion. It gets abused. Find some way to monitor their moderation activity

Better incentives to provide quality answers...yes...give them 50 points instead of 10.

Games would be cool but I don't see the point..maybe have quizzes and tests like they do on OkCupid.

Chatrooms are OK but I do know why they did away with it when they had it before. It's because people were getting on there and being bullies. Or the conversation would only be about sex or just plain innapropriate stuff like "I wanna f*** you" instead of intellectual-type discussion

• Aww since when did they take away points for upvotes :(

I like your idea of quizzes.

• Ah. That's pretty lame. The people who have awesome answers and get like 20 upvotes deserve those 20 points.

• Yes I agree on upvotes and BA.

• Hey there!

Chat rooms for groups would be really cool!

Maybe some more options for reality check? Maybe you get points when you thumbs up a question or rate it?

A category tab just for FAQ or something that have those questions about p3nis and boob size lol...

Maybe every time you get an answer that they play this link ? Of course, you could turn it off as well :)

Awesome question...I hope the creators will see it and take this stuff into consideration...

:)

• No lame ass answers from anonymous users who don't have the courage to show others who they are, maybe because they're comments are so lame.. ^^

• I semi-agree with you..only that when a truly controversial issue comes up..if I answer by name..I pay a big price.../:/:/:..

• True. But sometimes, when I post a question here, I get an answer and the only reaction to that answer could be a major facepalm or with disgust...

• a GAG magazine sort of like how cosmo is but more co-ed

• Lol what would we use the magazine for?

• That would be good for promotional purposes actually.

• well they always have sections of cosmo mag dedicated to questions , stories and peoples perspective.. we've def got that here.. GAG can start asking us questions poles that they can use towards articles.. it would open them up to more biz and advertisement

• Mobile site

• less rude people would be nice

• Screw that :P

• Rude is a matter of opinion IMO so its tough to lay down that law.

• well I mean if you answer a question and its not the answer they want to hear so they start freaking out and write mean comments back

• If they had chat rooms that'd be pretty awesome. Make it a lot easier to meet people.

• It has become much harder to meet anyone since we can only message friends...wasn't all that long ago that we could CHAT with strangers...I don't really miss that however...(:(:(:

• Aha oh yeah, I wish I was around to experience the chat /:

• If there are more Chinese like me on GAG. :)

• That would be nice actually. I like Asian communities.

• A and D.

• less perverts

• Define "perverts"

• lol the ladies of this site know what I mean. Either random strangers are trying to add you to talk about weird things (which is why a lot of us go anonymous to avoid weird friend requests) or those guys who ask really sexual questions just to jack off to

• GAG implemented privacy settings to block out those perverts.

• Mobile app

What Guys Said 15

• A: Yeah, I'd like to have a chatroom again. Doesn't matter too much if there are trolls there - deal with it, lol. If you don't like it, you don't have to go in the chatroom.

B: Not necessarily games, but maybe quizzes or something like sweet_18 suggested.

C: Meh, I think people already give pretty decent answers. It's not like people are here just to rack up points and win Amazon gift cards hahahah. Although, maybe giving extra points to the first to answer a question if it's unanswered after around an hour would be better for the people who have unanswered questions, with a large point deduction (~10) if the answer is nonsense and was made just for the points.

D: I actually like the small user base! It allows me to get to know people better because they stand out more.

E: Yeah, I wouldn't mind a comment notification system. It's been bugging me for the past two years, hahahah. Nowadays to go and check on comment threads I've taken part in, I have to add the question in my "Notebook" first and then later on remember to check my Notebook to see if people have replied to comments I've left on answers. It's pretty inconvenient lol. A change I'd like that would be easier to coordinate, though, would be to take off the 500-character limit on comments. It's so pointless.

• You can also find your comments when you click on Answers... at the bottom, it shows all the answers you've commented on and you can click there to see their responses. That's what I do :-)

• Yeah, I used to do that. But if you make a bunch of comments on the same answer, then that section gets clogged up with comments from that one answer. Plus, there are a lot of comments I make that I don't need to check replies to.

• Probably chat room though if they involve political discussions I can seem them becoming, heated lol.

Games don't seem to fit a site like GAG, and knowing that I've helped some people is it's own incentive to me.

• When I type out my reply to a post, and turns out I wasn't signed on, and then when I go through the login process, my post disappears. I can always manage to bring it back but I have to go through all this dumb sh*t.

• - A mobile app.

- Pleeeease - add another age range for 25-30 in the search criteria - and improve the search criteria.

• The search function seems to be getting a lot of buzz.

• It is such a limited and stupid function right now. The least they could do (other than the age list):

- let us search on subject, body or both

- an option to search a phrase rather than searching on each word separately.

• games may be kinda cool, and certainly a better chat system. They need to prevent anonymous people from blocking you though, because it gets annoying when they attack you, but you can't defend yourself.

• More people.

and

Advanced search feature. Sort by date, relevance, #of answers, rating, etc.

And fix the "I just typed a long message, went afk for a while, came back, pushed preview answer, and my message disappeared!"

• Give more XP per answer or question.

• I like A and B.

• Topics that are self-pity or a rant against the opposite gender, they should be removed by moderators (or placed in a Rant and Rave section rather than on the main page).

That's all.

• Moderators cannot remove questions. I fully agree with you that they should have a separate section or be removed completely. It is annoying and not productive.

• Troll filters

• Probably A & C, we honestly need a trolling category aswell.

• If after each time you got an answer there would be this sound. link

• not such harsh point reduction for bad questions or answers, or a way to make it like you never asked the question

• They don't deduct any points for bad answers or questions unless it's against community guidelines and it gets deleted.

• Less liberals, know-it-all kids and retards.

• so there would be like 10 people left. could this be done for the entire internets

• Liberal free internet would be great.

• Bring back the chat room.