Is anyone else constantly being logged out of GAG?

some bullsh*t about netflix pops out and bam I'm logged out automatically. its so annoying. am I the only one?

Most Helpful Girl

• I use GaG on my phone usually, and I'm constantly having to re-login.

It's so common that I always make sure I copy what I write because I usually have to try submitting questions and answers several times before it goes through.

What Girls Said 5

• Can you please provide additional details so that we can help you? Which browser are you using? What exactly happens when you're logged out? You are signed out of GirlsAskGuys automatically after a set amount of time of no activity (i.e., not clicking). If this is not the case, contact us with some details, and we'll find the problem!

Also - we recommend using the most updated version of Mozilla Firefox for GirlsAskGuys, so you may want to try this first.

• i use safari. and it logs me out when there is some ad opens in a new window kinda like spam.

• I have google chrome and have a ad blocker as well as a pop up blocker installed.. I've never had this problem.

• I've never had THIS problem in particular, but I do get a netflix ad when I log in.

• You're not the only one.

• I get logged out but it might be because I use my iPod

What Guys Said 1

• I get logged out, but I always thought it was because I'm always on my phone.